Ranch Hand Horizon Series Rear Bumper
- Constructed using heavy-duty 7-gauge smooth steel for serious protection
- Reverse sensor compatible
- Retains factory receiver hitch
- Large side steps with lighted wells for easy bed access
- Flush mount LED cube lights standard
- Matte black powder-coat finish
- Made in the U.S.A. – Shiner, Texas
The perfect to compliment to your Ranch Hand Horizon Series front bumper or if you're looking for new rear bumper in general, the Horizon Series rear bumper has all the protection, durability, and styling that you expect from Ranch Hand bumpers.
Hand built by Americans in South Texas, these bumpers are built to last, using only the toughest bumper materials, like schedule 7-guage smooth plate steel, and most the advanced build techniques, such as a one-piece welded design. Featuring explosively bright auxiliary LED lights to aid when hooking up your trailer or backing into dark job sites and lighted rear steps that make sure bed access is safe and easy. These rear bumpers are also sensor compatible and retain the factory hitch for every model.
No matter what you do with your truck, Ranch Hand provides the looks you want and the protection you need with the Horizon Series rear bumpers.