Raptor 6" Oval Nerf Bars 1201-0161M
- Vehicle-specific applications made to fit your make and model of truck
- Ultra wide 6” design
- Covers the entire length of your cab
- Burly 500 lbs weight capacity
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy no-drill installation
- Sold in pairs
When smaller steps just won't cut it, Raptor 6" Oval Stainless Nerf Bars are ready to step up to the plate and deliver where it counts. In this case, that's underneath your feet. These side step boards are built extra wide from high quality stainless steel that can handle up to 500lbs of weight while providing an awesome amount of foot room.
The step pads on these beefy truck steps feature a smart saddle style design that offers a safe non-slip stepping surface. Another advantage to this type of design is they prevent moisture from building up beneath the step pads, which can freeze in winter and cause the pads to separate on other types of boards. It may seem like a small detail, but it definitely adds extra peace of mind.
Installing a pair of Raptor 6" oval nerf bars is made easy with simple no-drill installation, making them perfect for do-it-yourselfers. The brackets are also vehicle specific to ensure secure fitment. They cover the full length of your cab, ensuring safe access to your vehicle both for yourself and your passengers alike.
Not only do Raptor 6" Oval Stainless Nerf Bars look incredible, but they are also made to resist corrosion. That ensures that they will continue to enhance your vehicle's aesthetic appeal for as long as your truck is on the road. You'll be sure to get plenty of compliments on their mirror polished finish, which is bright and shiny enough for your friends to see their own jaws drop.
Covered by a lifetime warranty from Raptor, and you can also sleep easy knowing you're making a safe investment. If you're looking for some ultra-burly, super tough, and super rad truck steps, these are the ones for you.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Regular Cab
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RAP-1201-0161M Posted on
|6" oval Polished SS Raptors for standard cab 53.5" long,|
I custom fabricated 1/4" SS mounts that thru-bolted to frame, once fit was acceptable, I painted the mounts black. These step bars are the best looking polished SS bars I have seen. You will not be dissappointed. I really like the end caps that are welded SS and NOT snap-in plastic.
Part #: RAP-1201-0161M Posted on
|I ordered them on Sunday they arrived on Thursday. Took about two hours to install. I highly recommend you search the internet for an installation video. The instructions that come with the nerf bars are junk. Otherwise the nerf bars are a butifull well built item. Really look great. Really work great. Thank you Real Truck.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
For Stainless Steel Products
Raptor guarantees the original purchaser of our products a limited lifetime warranty from the date of original purchase against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use. The step pads are covered under warranty for 1 year. This warranty does not include damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications, product neglect or scratches during the life of the product. This limited lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of company’s products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase.
The Raptor 6" oval nerf bars offer an easy installation. There is an installation manual that is sent with the product which offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Raptor 1201-0161M Installation Instructions|