Raptor 6" Oval Wheel to Wheel Nerf Bars 1401-0084
- Enormous 6” tubing for large stepping area
- Available in stainless steel
- Weight rated up to 500lbs
- Polished welded end caps on stainless steel bars
- Custom fit to your vehicle for easy installation
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel bars
If you're going to have a big, heavy duty truck, you are doing yourself and your ride a disservice by not getting some monster nerf bars to match. No worries, Raptor 6" Oval Stainless Wheel to Wheel Nerf Bars are exactly what you need to set yourself apart from the rest of the trucks on the road. It doesn't get any bigger than a 6" side step, and it certainly doesn't get any better than Raptor.
A 6" nerf bar isn't just for looks, it also has purpose. The increased diameter allows for a larger step pad, which is important because feeling confident when entering and exiting your truck is the goal. Raptor makes there wheel to wheel side bars in either stainless steel finish. The stainless steel bars come standard with polished, welded end caps. Engineered to hold up to 500lbs, you can rest assured these guys aren't going to fall off your truck.
At Raptor they engineer their nerf bars to be vehicle specific, meaning that the brackets are going to line up with factory mounts. Installation is simple, can be done at home, and requires no drilling. Raptor offers a limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel bars.
If you looking for the best, think Raptor. If you're looking for the biggest, 6" should come to mind. Heavy duty trucks deserve heavy duty nerf bars, and there is nothing quite like Raptor 6" Oval Stainless Wheel to Wheel Nerf Bars. Get yourself a pair today and stand out from the crowd.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab
- (2017) Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab
- (2017) GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 6'6" Bed, Double Cab, 6.0L V8
Raptor 6” oval nerf bars offer an easy, no-drill installation that can be done right at home. Raptor engineers their bars to fit factory holes on your truck. Installation instructions can be found on our site, and are also included with the nerf bars. For any other questions, or if you need assistance while purchasing, please give our helpful customer loyalty specialists a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Raptor 1401-0084 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
For Stainless Steel Products
Raptor guarantees the original purchaser of our products a limited lifetime warranty from the date of original purchase against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use. The step pads are covered under warranty for 1 year. This warranty does not include damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications, product neglect, or scratches during the life of the product. This limited lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of company’s products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, inconvenience, or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RAP-1401-0084 Posted on
|The step bars were easy to install in under two hours. The first set was damaged and real truck made the replacement process simple and free. Very satisfied with the customer service. I had a question on the install and the guy on the phone knew exactly how to walk me through the thing that I missed. My complaints are in the bars themselves. The wheels to wheel bars have three brackets that every time I step on them they seem to move within the holes. Also the end near the back wheel doesn't have a bracket so every time I step on it, it feels like it is not sturdy. I'm hoping that these two things done create an issue long term. Other than that the bars seem of good quality and they do the trick. Wish there was more step area though but for the money they are decent and get the job done.|
Part #: RAP-1401-0084 Posted on
|Steps look good and are solid. Glad I waited and shopped around before buying. Everything fit like it should and came to my door in just a few days. Great product. Put on a 2014 Silverado Z 71 double cab. Wheel to wheel steps.|