Raptor 1057 Hit and Run Wheels 1057B-209-865-00
- Sinister matte black finish
- TPMS compatible
- Non-removable stainless steel bolts
- Wide array of sizes
- Outstanding design and quality
- Specifically fit for your vehicle
Give your ride a classic, timeless look with the Raptor 1057 Hit and Run wheels! Raptor offers these wheels with a 10-spoke design that is finished in a matte-black or platinum gloss finish.
Constructed out of some of the world's most durable aluminum. It offers light-weight support that is some of the strongest in today's market. Raptor includes a matching center cap with each wheel.
Raptor 1057 Hit and Run wheels are offered in a multitude of sizes, spacing, and bolt patterns. They are made specifically for your rig, so we are sure to have fitment! 1057 wheels are also backed by a 1-year warranty .
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
1 Year Warranty
Raptor 1057 Hit and Run wheels are backed by a one year limited warranty.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your Raptor 1057 hit and run wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.