RBP 65R Glock Wheels 65R-2012-87-44BG
- 10 – Splitting spoke design
- Unique machined black finish
- Many sizes to choose from
- Works with factory tire pressure sensors
- Cast alloy construction
- Order a set of 22x10" or bigger RBP wheels and get an RBP Swag Pack! - Click for Details
RBP 65R Glock wheels offer a stylish look that is all their own. These wheels feature 10 spokes, with every other spoke splitting at the end. They are customizable to your style with an array of different finishes that will tweak your rig just the way you dreamed.
Each wheel features accents along the outer lip that keep all eyes scanning each perfectly set detail. They offer an aluminum alloy construction that offers lightweight durability for many years to come. RBP doesn't shy away from excellence on these bad boys!
Glock wheels are made for a ridiculously large variety for trucks, Jeeps, and SUV's and they provide many choices of sizes and bolt patterns so we are sure the RBP 65R Glock wheels will be available for your ride. All of RBP wheels will accommodate your vehicles factory tire pressure sensors. They offer a 1-year warranty protecting the finish of the wheels. 65R Glock wheels are the twist for your ride you've been looking for!
Order NotesNote – Some RBP wheels are drilled when ordered, which may extend expected shipping times. For the most accurate shipping schedule, please give us a call at 888-257-3323.
RealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
1 Year Warranty
RBP warrants to the first consumer purchaser that its wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use for ONE year from date of purchase.
RBP obligation under this Warranty is limited to the repair or, at RBP option, replacement without charge except for transportation, of any wheel which in RBP opinion is defective in material and/or workmanship. Wheels accessories that defective in material or workmanship will be repaired by shipping replacement parts to the original selling dealer or distributor for installation.
Because of the delicate nature of custom finishes and paint, there is no warranty on custom finishes such as leather, wood, liquid carbon and color matched finishes.
This Warranty shall not apply to:
- Any direct, malfunction or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence. This includes damage caused by potholes, curbs, or extreme heat.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired, modified or have adapters or spacers.
- Wheels that have not been installed in accordance with RBP instructions or installed on incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheels that have been installed with other than RBP approved accessories such as lug nuts and valve stems.
- Wheels corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions, road salt, or neglect. RBP wheels must be cleaned with soap and water only.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or have been sold as blemished product.
- The fading or discolouring of gold accents accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
Installation RBP wheels can be done in the comfort of your own home. Although, if you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your RBP wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 888-257-3323.