ReadyLIFT OE Style Rear Block Kit 66-1201
- All U-bolts have been e-coated for a long life and corrosion resistance
- Blocks are based off OEM designs
- Made from cast iron instead of cheap extrusion material
- Safely lifts the rear end to improve towing performance
- Made in the USA - Henderson, NV
If you do a lot of hauling or towing, you understand how weight distribution can affect the performance of your truck. ReadyLIFT OE style rear block kits are designed to help distribute the weight of your cargo and improve the towing performance of your truck.
These block kits are designed to take the place of your factory blocks and are made out of cast iron, rather than some lightweight extrusion. The taller blocks will increase your rake, eliminate the dangers of stacked blocks, and work in perfect harmony with ReadyLIFT leveling kits.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included. Even new e-coated U-bolts come with each kit. The e-coating extends the life of your U-bolts and resists corrosion. The average time to install a rear block kit is about an hour to an hour and a half.
Make towing or hauling with your truck better and safer with a made in the USA ReadyLIFT OE style rear block kit, you won't regret it!
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab, Mega Cab
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o Top Mounted Overload Springs or "Camper" Package
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel, w/o Top Mounted Overload Springs or "Camper" Package
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500 w/o Top Mounted Overload Springs or "Camper" Package
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel, w/o Top Mounted Overload Springs or "Camper" Package
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLIFT backs all of their suspension components including the OE style rear block kits with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
ReadyLIFT OE style rear block kits are simple and easy to install. Most block kits can be installed in less than 2 hours. If you are unsure about doing the installation yourself, any body shop or wheel & tire shop would be able to install it for you. For additional information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives Monday through Sunday.
|ReadyLIFT Suspension 66-1201 Installation Instructions|