ReadyLIFT Performance Shocks 99-1090F
- Designed specifically for your truck w/ 2" of front lift
- Rebuildable & revalvable - a 2 stage sealing system keeps dirt out and oil in
- CNC machined body & end mounts
- Shaft is 5/8" and hard chrome plated
- Premium Lucas oil is used to ensure maximum performance
- Nitrogen charged internal chamber
- Perfect for use with oversized wheels & tires
From the company that started a leveling revolution, you can now go a step further and upgrade your factory shocks with ReadyLIFT performance shocks! These shocks put you in control and feature a nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir design.
These shocks are not designed for generic "one size fits all" usage. ReadyLIFT has spent time rigorously testing and engineering the valving specifically for each make and model. The unique valving that these shocks utilize provides the optimal performance and durability for use with leveled or lifted trucks that have larger, heavier wheels and tires.
Since these performance shocks have uniquely machined end & body mounts, installation is quite easy. In fact, the average installation time is just over an hour to swap out a set and just like fancy racing shocks, the SST shocks from ReadyLIFT are completely rebuildable and revolvable.
Don't waste time and money on shocks that might not meet your expectations. Get a set of ReadyLIFT performance shocks that will exceed your expectations! ReadyLIFT is so confident their shocks will provide maximum performance and durability that they offer a limited lifetime warranty. Don't just lift your truck, ReadyLIFT it!
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1994-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500 4WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLIFT backs all of their suspension components including the performance shocks with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
ReadyLIFT performance shocks are simple and easy to install. Most shocks can be installed in about an hour. If you are unsure about doing the installation yourself, any body shop or wheel & tire shop would be able to install them for you. For additional information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives Monday through Sunday.