ReadyLIFT Rear Coil Spring Spacers 66-3015
- For use with rear coil spring suspensions
- Adds lift to the rear of your rig
- Designed for you to keep your factory ride
- Made in the USA - Henderson, NV
ReadyLIFT rear coil spring spacers allow truck owners to retain their ride quality while providing extra lift to the rear of their truck to aid in towing and hauling. These spacer kits also work to give you a completely lifted look if you already have a front leveling kit.
These coil spring spacers will maintain your smooth factory ride without adding stress to the stock suspension components. Installing a spacer kit from ReadyLIFT is simple and won't require cutting or modifying any factory installed parts. All the necessary mounting hardware is included.
All readyLIFT rear coil spring spacers are made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you're going to lift your truck, you can't go wrong using ReadyLIFT!
- 2002-2014 Cadillac Escalade w/o Rear Air Suspension
- 2002-2013 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-lug wheels
- 2000-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-lug wheels, w/o Rear Air Suspension
- (2014) Chevy Suburban w/o Rear Air Suspension
- (2000) Chevy Tahoe w/o Rear Air Suspension, All Models Except Limited
- 2001-2014 Chevy Tahoe w/o Rear Air Suspension
- (2000) GMC Yukon w/o Rear Air Suspension, All Models Except Denali
- 2001-2014 GMC Yukon w/o Rear Air Suspension
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-lug wheels, w/o Rear Air Suspension
- (2014) GMC Yukon XL w/o Rear Air Suspension
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
ReadyLIFT coil spacers are not extremely difficult to install but to ensure proper installation, we do recommend having your kit professionally installed. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives any day of the week.
|ReadyLIFT Suspension 66-3015 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLIFT offers a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects in materials or workmanship for all of their products.