ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit 69-1040
- 35" x 12.5" max tire size
- 9" max wheel width with +18 offset
- Includes new upper control arms & strut spacers
- Includes rear coil spring spacers
- Includes front & rear sway bar relocation brackets and billet aluminum bump stop extensions
If you want to add bigger wheels and tires to your truck, you should get yourself a ReadyLIFT SST lift kit to give you the most amount of lift without sacrificing your ride quality.
ReadyLIFT uses top quality components and rigorously tests each kit to make sure that when you use one of their lift kits, you won't be losing any of your factory ride quality or comfort. By retaining your factory springs, shocks, and struts, you need not fear a harsh ride.
Installation is kept as simple and easy as possible. Unlike many other kits out there that require you to make irreversible changes to your factory suspension, ReadyLIFT doesn't need any modifications made to get one of their SST kits installed. This maintains your factory integrity and drastically reduces the installation time.
ReadyLIFT SST lift kits are proudly made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. There is no better kit available that allows you to add the biggest, gnarliest set of wheels & tires without compromising your ride. If you're gonna lift it, ReadyLIFT it!
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 4WD
- 2013-2018 Ram Truck 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLIFT offers a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects in materials or workmanship for all of their products.
ReadyLIFT lift kits are not extremely difficult to install but to ensure proper installation, we do recommend having your kit professionally installed. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives any day of the week.