ReadyLIFT T6 Aluminum Leveling Kit T6-1030S
- Lifts the front of your truck without sacrificing ride quality
- Allows you to add up to 35" wheels & tires
- Fast and simple installation process takes about 1/3 the time of other kits
- Crafted from high strength, lightweight T6 billet aluminum
- Anodized finish adds a custom touch and outstanding corrosion resistance
- All mounting hardware is included
- Made in the USA - Henderson, NV
ReadyLIFT T6 billet aluminum leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to make room for oversized wheels & tires or to level the front of your truck. These high-strength ReadyLIFT leveling kits give you the clearance to add wheels and tires from 33" to 35" diameter tires on most trucks & SUVs.
Other lift kits can be quite costly to buy and are difficult to install, even by a professional. One of ReadyLIFT's leveling kits can be installed in less than two hours and cost around 1/3 less than many other similar kits.
Adding one of these leveling kits will not affect your ride quality or comfort. ReadyLIFT thoroughly tests each kit to ensure that your truck will be leveled without overloading or adding excessive strain to any of your factory suspension components. ReadyLIFT T6 aluminum coil spring spacers & strut extensions are all CNC machined out of T6 billet aluminum.
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the best quality and most economical choice to level your truck. In fact, ReadyLIFT is so confident in the quality of their accessories, that they offer a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against any defects in the materials or workmanship of these lift kits. If you want to add some bigger wheels & tires, then you are going to want to get one of these kits!
- 2006-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 4WD
- 2013-2018 Ram Truck 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLIFT offers a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects in materials or workmanship for all of their products.
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are not extremely difficult to install but to ensure proper installation, we do recommend having your leveling kit professionally installed. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives any day of the week.
|Ready Lift Suspension 66-1030 Installation Instructions|