Retrax ONE Tonneau Cover 10230
- Low profile design
- Lockable in any position
- Easy clamp-on mounting
- No Velcro, snaps or springs
- Protected against UV fading
- Sealed ball-bearing operation
- One piece Lexan construction
- Made in the USA - Grand Forks, ND
When it comes to retractable tonneau covers, the Retrax ONE tonneau cover stands out from the rest with its durable construction, unique look, and user-friendly features.
The Retrax ONE hard retracting bed cover is made from one piece of polycarbonate material, also known as LEXAN. This material is so durable, there is no need for any joints or hinges. Sealed ball bearing rollers and weather resistant seals will allow your Retrax ONE truck bed cover to open or close effortlessly in any type of weather!
If you live in snow country, don't worry. Retrax has added tempered aluminum crossbars that can handle as much snow as you need it to and they also help reduce wind noise at highway speeds.
Not only is a Retrax ONE tonneau cover durable but it looks great and offers maximum functionality. Mounting one of these tonneau covers is no problem since there is no drilling or cutting required. Due to the unique ball-bearing design, there is no need for straps, Velcro, springs, or other moving parts that could cause your truck bed cover to malfunction.
Retrax didn't forget about security either, the Retrax ONE comes with a keyed lock and can even be locked in any open position you need so it's great for 5th wheel or gooseneck towing.
A tonneau cover is one of the best things you can add to your truck bed and if you want something that is both secure and functional, then a Retrax ONE is the cover you want!
Manufactured by Retrax, a Truck Hero company.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Retrax ONE has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the Retrax ONE
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the Retrax ONE in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the Retrax ONE without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Retrax ONE
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Retrax ONE retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Retrax ONE cover.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The Retrax ONE Tonneau Cover offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Important Owner Information
Please read the instructions and owner information carefully before attempting to assemble, install, operate, or maintain your Retrax™ bed cover. Here are some helpful hints for keeping your Retrax™ looking and working like new.
- Automotive (non-abrasive) wax can be applied to the cover and rails for extra protection against the elements and scratches.
- Secure cargo in your box to prevent shifting of the load and possible damage to the front canister.
- The Retrax™ bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call the Retrax™ Consumer Hotline (1-800-206-4070) before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
- Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax™ bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
- With proper care, the polycarbonate cover on your Retrax™ will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover. The ball- bearing rollers installed on your Retrax™ are sealed-for-life and no maintenance or lubrication is required (do not use a lubricant). The channel of the rail can be wiped clean, if needed, to remove dust or dirt.
- Every effort has been made to make the Retrax™ weather-tight, however, the Retrax™ is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover, remove water before opening.
- Do not force your Retrax™ open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to gently tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather-stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges. Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, please review the additional instructions below.
|RetraxONE Standard Installation Instructions|
RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO w/ Cargo Mgmt System Additional Instructions
Additional instructions for the installation of the RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO in vehicles that are equipped with cargo management systems.