Retrax Powertrax ONE Tonneau Cover 20232
- Opens & closes with remote key fob
- Electromagnetic brake allows locking in any position
- Integrated cargo light - key fob operated
- Low profile, weatherproof design
- Unique one piece LEXAN construction
- Easy to mount
- Made in the USA - Grand Forks, ND
If you are looking at top of the line power retracting tonneau covers, then you want to take a few minutes to look over the Retrax PowertraxONE tonneau cover! The PowertraxONE is the best of the best. Retrax retractable cover includes all of the functionality and durability of their standard cover but with a powerful electric motor that opens & closes this truck bed cover like a garage door opener.
The PowertraxONE is constructed from one piece of LEXAN. This is the same material used in fighter jet cockpits and airline windows. It resists breakage in hot or cold temperatures and remains flexible so that your bed cover has no operational problems. Retrax has included an electromagnetic brake that allows you to lock your Powertrax tonneau in any open position.
Retrax has made sure mounting one of these Powertrax covers remains simple and easy. There is just a simple connection that needs to be made from the cover's motor to your battery. As an added bonus, you get an integrated cargo light on the canister that is also operated off your included key fob and if you forget to turn it off, there is an auto shutoff feature!
Take advantage of having hands-free operation and become the envy of your neighborhood by adding a PowertraxONE tonneau cover to your truck!
Manufactured by Retrax, a Truck Hero company.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 1500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 2500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 2500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 3500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2017 Ram Truck 3500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RTX-20232 Posted on
|Very nice and so far no leaks!|
Part #: RTX-20232 Posted on
|I installed myself, not too bad on the install, it took me and the wife less than two hours. It looks great, seals water out great and worked great for 18 months. I use it in very light duty, probably open it less than once a week and now it won't open all the way. I have to assist it's opening and closing, I'm searching for someone in town to do warranty work on it. It seems pretty expense for a lot of internal plastic parts.|
PROBLEM SOLVED: RealTruck immediately contacted me and setup a warranty request with Retrax. Retrax sent me a new cover under warranty. I installed it in less than an hour and all is well. Thank you RealTruck for your response.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The PowerTraxONE has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the PowerTraxONE
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the PowerTraxONE in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the PowerTraxONE without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the PowerTraxONE
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a PowerTraxONE retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the PowerTraxONE cover
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The Retrax PowertraxONE Tonneau Cover offers an easy at-home, no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Important Owner Information
Please read the instructions and owner information carefully before attempting to assemble, install, operate or maintain your Retrax™ bed cover. Here are some helpful hints for keeping your Retrax™ looking and working like new.
- Automotive (non-abrasive) wax can be applied to the cover and rails for extra protection against the elements and scratches.
- Secure cargo in your box to prevent shifting of the load and possible damage to the front canister.
- The Retrax™ bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call the Retrax™ Consumer Hotline (1-800-206-4070) before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
- Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax™ bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
- With proper care, the polycarbonate cover on your Retrax™ will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover. The ball- bearing rollers installed on your Retrax™ are sealed-for-life and no maintenance or lubrication is required (do not use a lubricant). The channel of the rail can be wiped clean, if needed, to remove dust or dirt.
- Every effort has been made to make the Retrax™ weather-tight, however, the Retrax™ is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover, remove water before opening.
- Do not force your Retrax™ open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to gently tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather-stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges. Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover.
|Standard Retrax Installation Instructions|