RetraxPRO Truck Bed Cover 40471
- Retracting low profile design
- All aluminum construction (can hold up to 500 lbs.)
- Clamp-on installation
- Key lockable in any position
- No straps, Velcro, snaps or springs
- Easy one-handed operation
- Great for hauling & 5th wheel towing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Grand Forks, ND
For the truck owner who want the top shelf of all aluminum hard retracting truck bed covers comes the Retrax Pro tonneau cover. Made of an all-aluminum design giving it outstanding strength, superior looks and function. The sealed ball bearing rollers allows for an easy one person operation. You can open or close this cover with just one hand. There are no springs, snaps, and straps to fiddle around with.
Plus the Retrax Pro cover can be locked in any position. The patented low profile design is always level with your truck's cargo box for sleek looks and reliable function. The front canister is also flush for top of the line looks and has a dependable seal to keep out the rain, snow, and dirt.
Like everything else on this truck bed cover, the Retrax Pro has the industries best warranty, featuring a limited lifetime warranty so you can be assured of years of hassle free use. The Retrax Pro tonneau design featuring the sealed ball bearings and the unique rail design allows for virtually no cover maintenance.
Upgrade your pickup truck's cargo box with a Retrax Pro and not only will you potentially increase your fuel mileage by up to 10%, but you will have a premium tonneau you can rely on year in and year out.
Manufactured by Retrax, a Truck Hero company.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utility-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.8|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RTX-40471 Posted on
|I bought this for my 2015 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab with the short bed. We installed it in about an hour without any major issues. The directions were well written and easy to follow and the online video really helped too. There are two drain hoses coming out of the bottom of the canister that the cover rolls into. These need to go into small holes in the bed of the truck so that any water that gets into the canister can drain out without getting the bed completely wet. My truck only had one hole in bed floor so we had to drill another one but it wasn't that difficult. I love the way this cover looks and operates and I get a lot of compliments on it. It's easy to see the materials used to make this are high quality and it should last a long time. It's certainly more expensive than a lot of other covers but I feel like its looks, ease of operation and quality of construction make up for the higher price. I highly recommend this to friends and to anyone looking for a great quality tonneau cover.|
Part #: RTX-40471 Posted on
|Knew someone that already had one installed on their truck and was totally impressed|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The RetraxPRO has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the RetraxPRO
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the RetraxPRO in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the RetraxPRO without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the RetraxPRO
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a RetraxPRO retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the RetraxPRO cover
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The Retrax Pro tonneau cover is an easy at home clamp on installation. Standard installation requires a Phillips screw driver and a 9/16" wrench. Minor modifications may be needed a few selection models. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, please review the additional instructions below.
|Standard Retrax Installation Instructions|