RetraxPRO MX Matte Black Tonneau Cover 80232
- Constructed from industrial double wall aluminum
- Supports 500 lbs evenly distributed on top
- Allows to be used with 5th wheel hitches
- Easy no drill installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The RetraxPRO MX cover is constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats that can support over 500 lbs evenly distributed. The aluminum is protected with a matte black powder-coat that is extremely UV resistant. While no cover is 100% watertight, the RetraxPRO MX does a great job by utilizing neoprene compression seals that provide great protection against snow and rain.
The RetraxPRO MX installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You simply need basic tools like a Phillips head screwdriver, Allen wrench, and a socket wrench. The cover slides back and forth by hand on sealed ball bearings so the cover wont bind up while trying to open or close it. RetraxPRO MX can also be key locked in any position along the bed. This allows for 5th wheel usage, unlimited hauling flexibility, and countless other uses.
ReTrax warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product. The cover is also made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 1500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 2500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 2500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 3500, 6'4" Bed
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 3500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.2|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RTX-80232 Posted on
|The product came to my house with no issues. I started to read directions which were a little confusing for me at first until I watched the installation video which made it a breeze to assemble and install on my truck. I have had the Roll-'n-Lock on my previous trucks, and I like this much more. Note: You will need another person to help you set it in the bed of the truck.|
Part #: RTX-80232 Posted on
|Very sturdy, great fit. I got the standard rails because I don't use the stake pockets (standard rails cover the stake pocket holes). The roller wheels make for a smooth operation but it does require a tad bit more force than I had hoped to open and close. However, I believe that it will get easier after a bit of use.|
Part #: RTX-80232 Posted on
|Installation was straight forward and relatively easy. Product quality is high and looks better in person than in pictures, especially when compared to other brands I've seen in person. Small water leak at the corner where the tailgate closes. Water runs down the inside of the tailgate at each corner after pooling on the tailgate. Cargo area has been bone dry though. |
I'm very happy with the product and would buy it again.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The RetraxPRO MX tonneau cover has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the RetraxPRO
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the RetraxPRO in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the RetraxPRO without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the RetraxPRO
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a RetraxPRO retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the RetraxPRO cover
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The RetraxPRO MX tonneau cover is an easy at home no-drill installation, all you have to do is clamp it on. For additional information call us at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Retrax 80201 Installation Instructions|