Rhino Rack Bike Roof Rack
- Lots of options available to fit anyone’s needs
- Constructed of aluminum and heavy duty alloy
- Includes all mounting hardware needed
- Holds both mountain and road bikes
- Disc brake compatible
- Perfect solution for weekend getaways, or quick trips to the park
Bike roof racks are a necessity for a lot of people, especially those city-dwellers who like to get away from it all on the weekends. If you're going to get a bike roof rack, you might as well get the best, and the best are Rhino Rack bike roof racks.
Rhino rack has a bike roof rack to meet anyone's needs. If you need a fork mount carrier, take a look at the Mountain Trail or the Road Warrior. If you looking for side loading carrier, check out the Discovery. Want something with a quick release? The SQR is perfect. Something minimal that will work with any length of crossbars? The SQRS fits both of those needs.
Constructed of aluminum and heavy duty alloys, a Rhino Rack bike roof rack is meant to stand up to some serious abuse. A majority of the racks include locks, which is noted in the above bullet points. Rhino Rack bike roof racks accommodate bikes with standard, or disc brake systems.
So, if you're ready to strap that bike to top of your car, and get out of the city for a couple days, don't look any further. Rhino Rack bike roof racks are the perfect accessory for the adventurous. Get yours today.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Rhino Rack bike roof racks offer an easy at home no drill installation. Bike racks are available for the Rhino Rack HD, Aero, Sportz crossbars, and the Mountain Trail bike carrier will fit any crossbar. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
3 Year Warranty
Rhino Rack warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is given to the original retail purchaser and does not apply to re-sale.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, accidental or malicious damage, misuse or incorrect fitting to the vehicle.
Rhino Rack agrees to repair or replace (at is option) this product provided that:
- the product was not misused;
- the product's failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and not from wear normally to be expected in the use of the product;
- the defective product or parts delivered to Rhino Rack, accompanied by proof of purchase, post-marked or shipped within 3 years of purchase by the first consumer purchaser.