Rhino Rack Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Hitch mounted bike racks fit both 2” and 1-1/4” receivers
- Constructed of heavy duty steel
- Black powder-coat finish
- Designed to tilt at the receiver for easy access to lift gate
- Adjustable cradles to fit a wide variety of bikes
- Padded cradles protect bikes from scratches
- Available threaded, locking hitch pin increases security, while reducing wobble
- Backed by a three year warranty
Are you ready for the outdoors? Ready to get bike off the streets and onto the trails? What you need to get your bikes from point A to point B is the Rhino Rack hitch mount bike rack. Rhino Rack is the best in the business, and these racks don't disappoint.
Rhino Rack hitch mount bike racks are constructed of heavy duty steel, which is going to stand up to the bumps in the road. How many bikes are you thinking of taking on the trip? Well, we got you covered if that number falls between one and four. Installation is simple, with the bike racks easily installing on either a 2" or 1-1/4" hitch receivers. Adjustable, padded-cradles means that these bike carriers can fit a wide variety of bikes, while also keeping them free of damage. The Dual-Trekker premium hitch mounted bike racks include a threaded hitch pin lock to increase security, and reduce wobble while driving.
So, if you're looking for a way to transport your bikes, and want the best, don't look any further. Rhino Rack hitch mount bike racks are an essential accessory for everyone who is itching to get out of the city, and onto the trails. Get yours today!
Rhino Rack hitch mount bike racks are easily installed in either a 2" or 1-1/4" receiver hitch. If you have any questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
3 Year Warranty
Rhino Rack warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is given to the original retail purchaser and does not apply to re-sale.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, accidental or malicious damage, misuse or incorrect fitting to the vehicle.
Rhino Rack agrees to repair or replace (at is option) this product provided that:
- the product was not misused;
- the product's failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and not from wear normally to be expected in the use of the product;
- the defective product or parts delivered to Rhino Rack, accompanied by proof of purchase, post-marked or shipped within 3 years of purchase by the first consumer purchaser.