Rhino-Rack Pioneer Rack JA8838
- Constructed of strong and durable materials that won't rust or corrode
- Vehicle specific design, each order will include everything needed to install on vehicle
- Stylish design looks great on top of any vehicle
- Aerodynamically designed to reduced drag and minimize noise while driving
- Compatible with a wide variety of Rhino-Rack accessories
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
You've always wanted a rack on top of your ride, and now it's never been easier with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer platform roof rack. Everything needed to install this product on top of your vehicle will be included in your order, so no need to stress about not ordering everything necessary.
Sleek, aerodynamic design looks great, keep the wind noise down, and functions like a champ. Constructed of durable materials, Rhino-Rack constructed a product that's non-corrosive. So, what more could you want in a roof rack - Easy to order, easy to use, and it'll make your truck stand out from the crowd. Get your Rhino-Rack Pioneer platform roof rack today!
5 Year Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Any term, to the extent permitted by Law including all implied warranties and conditions are excluded except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and any term which could be alleged to be a condition or term of the contract and which does not form part of this warranty or is implied by legislation is expressly excluded and is to be disregarded.
As a consumer, you have the benefit of both statutory warranties and any other warranties that are provided by Rhino-Rack upon
the purchase of your product. These Terms and Conditions provided by Rhino-Rack are known as ‘voluntary warranties’.
Conditions and Exclusions:
1. This warranty extends to the original retail customer or recipient of the product (in the case of acquisition as a gift or promotion) and it is not transferable.
2. As the original retail customer or recipient, you must return the completed warranty registration card if provided with the product or register the product online, within 21 days of the date of purchase of the product.
3. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase of the product, if other conditions described in these Terms and Conditions are met.
4. Original proof of purchase of the product or the receipt will be required for any warranty claim to be considered.
5. Rhino-Rack warrants your product against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it, subject to the following:
a. Items that are capable of rust or other environmental degradation, including but not limited to powder-coated steel and zinc plated steel component products, carry a 3-year warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the product.
b. Luggage boxes carry the warranty period as specified by the original manufacturer.
c. Imported products that are stipulated by the exporter to carry a 3-year warranty will only carry a 3-year warranty.
d. Any defect in materials or workmanship, which at the time of purchase of the product ought to have revealed to you by examination of the product.
e. Rhino-Rack does not have any liability or responsibility under this warranty where, caused by conditions beyond Rhino-Rack’s control including, but not limited to any cost, loss, misuse, neglect, accidents, attachment of accessories not originating from Rhino-Rack, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity or other improper treatment of the product, including incorrect assembly or fitment by
the purchaser, retailer or any other third party.
f. This warranty only applies for manufacturing faults, and does not cover components, which by their nature may reasonably require periodic replacement due to normal wear, degradation or consumption.
g. No warranty is given for defects or damage caused by modifications to the vehicle or the product or the users failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by Rhino-Rack.
h. The warranty does not extend to consequential or incidental damage, including but not limited to damage to your vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property.
i. It is your responsibility to maintain the product adequately, and any components subject to wear through use or exposure to the elements are inspected periodically and replaced with Rhino-Rack parts as required.
j. No warranty is provided for failures caused by inadequate maintenance nor non-compliance to fitting instructions supplied by Rhino-Rack. Rhino-Rack recommends that our products be removed from your vehicle for regular cleaning and when not in use for extended periods.
k. For Product(s)/component(s) with a 3-year warranty, the warranty period shall remain effective from the time of original retail purchase – the validity date shall not be altered by subsequent supply of any replacement product under the Terms and conditions of this warranty.
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following
Terms and Conditions.2
6. Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Rhino-Rack will remedy defects in material and workmanship during the warranty
a. Repairing or replacing (at Rhino-Rack’s option) the defective component (s) without charge for parts or labor to the original purchaser.
b. The cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased will be the responsibility of the purchaser. For any specific questions about the RHINO-RACK warranty, please contact your nearest RHINO-RACK dealer or the dealer where the product was purchased. Information about dealers can be found on www.rhinorack.com
Warranty registration is available online by visiting our website,
Everything needed to install the Rhino-Rack Pioneer platform roof rack will be included with your order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.
|Rhino Rack JA0041 Installation Instructions|