Rhino Rack Roof Mount Wire Basket RLBL/RU-S280
- All baskets and platforms are built using steel
- Wire mesh tray and wire basket are zinc-coated
- All baskets and platforms are finished in a black powder-coat
- Wire mesh tray and wire baskets include mounting hardware for specific crossbars
- Cargo basket includes universal mounting hardware that fits most crossbars
- Backed by a three year warranty
Are you in need of more storage? I agree, that is a rhetorical question. Rhino Rack roof mount cargo baskets are going to free your car from clutter, are built to last, and look good cruising down the road.
Both the roof mounted trays and platforms are built from heavy duty steel, but that doesn't mean these guys are heavy. Rhino Rack engineered their carriers to be the best of both worlds – heavy duty, but still light enough to install and remove without the need of a small army. Both the wire mesh tray and the wire basket are zinc-plated, and then finished with a black powder-coat. The roof mount cargo basket is also finished in black powder-coat, which is ideal for protecting your carrier from rust. The wire mesh tray and the wire basket come with mounting hardware that specific to your type of crossbar, while the cargo basket comes with universal mounts that fit most crossbars on the market.
If you're planning a big trip, but are worried about the storage in your vehicle, Rhino Rack roof mount carriers are the ideal solution. They look great, offer exceptional functionality, are easy to install, and are built to last. Get yours, and reclaim your car from the tyranny of luggage!
- Fits Prorack Whispbar Crossbars
- Fits Rhino Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars
- Fits Thule Aero Crossbars
- Fits Thule Wingbar Blade Crossbars
Rhino Rack roof mount carriers offer a simple installation that requires no drilling. All carriers attach to pre-existing crossbars using mounting hardware that is specific to each crossbar. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
3 Year Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Any term, to the extent permitted by Law including all implied warranties and conditions are excluded except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and any term which could be alleged to be a condition or term of the contract and which does not form part of this warranty or is implied by legislation is expressly excluded and is to be disregarded.
As a consumer, you have the benefit of both statutory warranties and any other warranties that are provided by Rhino-Rack upon
the purchase of your product. These Terms and Conditions provided by Rhino-Rack are known as ‘voluntary warranties’.
Conditions and Exclusions:
1. This warranty extends to the original retail customer or recipient of the product (in the case of acquisition as a gift or promotion) and it is not transferable.
2. As the original retail customer or recipient, you must return the completed warranty registration card if provided with the product or register the product online, within 21 days of the date of purchase of the product.
3. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase of the product, if other conditions described in these Terms and Conditions are met.
4. Original proof of purchase of the product or the receipt will be required for any warranty claim to be considered.
5. Rhino-Rack warrants your product against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it, subject to the following:
a. Items that are capable of rust or other environmental degradation, including but not limited to powder-coated steel and zinc plated steel component products, carry a 3-year warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the product.
b. Luggage boxes carry the warranty period as specified by the original manufacturer.
c. Imported products that are stipulated by the exporter to carry a 3-year warranty will only carry a 3-year warranty.
d. Any defect in materials or workmanship, which at the time of purchase of the product ought to have revealed to you by examination of the product.
e. Rhino-Rack does not have any liability or responsibility under this warranty where, caused by conditions beyond Rhino-Rack’s control including, but not limited to any cost, loss, misuse, neglect, accidents, attachment of accessories not originating from Rhino-Rack, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity or other improper treatment of the product, including incorrect assembly or fitment by
the purchaser, retailer or any other third party.
f. This warranty only applies for manufacturing faults, and does not cover components, which by their nature may reasonably require periodic replacement due to normal wear, degradation or consumption.
g. No warranty is given for defects or damage caused by modifications to the vehicle or the product or the users failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by Rhino-Rack.
h. The warranty does not extend to consequential or incidental damage, including but not limited to damage to your vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property.
i. It is your responsibility to maintain the product adequately, and any components subject to wear through use or exposure to the elements are inspected periodically and replaced with Rhino-Rack parts as required.
j. No warranty is provided for failures caused by inadequate maintenance nor non-compliance to fitting instructions supplied by Rhino-Rack. Rhino-Rack recommends that our products be removed from your vehicle for regular cleaning and when not in use for extended periods.
k. For Product(s)/component(s) with a 3-year warranty, the warranty period shall remain effective from the time of original retail purchase – the validity date shall not be altered by subsequent supply of any replacement product under the Terms and conditions of this warranty.
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following
Terms and Conditions.2
6. Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Rhino-Rack will remedy defects in material and workmanship during the warranty
a. Repairing or replacing (at Rhino-Rack’s option) the defective component (s) without charge for parts or labor to the original purchaser.
b. The cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased will be the responsibility of the purchaser. For any specific questions about the RHINO-RACK warranty, please contact your nearest RHINO-RACK dealer or the dealer where the product was purchased. Information about dealers can be found on www.rhinorack.com
Warranty registration is available online by visiting our website,