Rhino Rack SXB Roof Rack JA2455
- Designed specifically for each vehicle
- Works with factory rails
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Installs easily to factory rails - clamps right on
- Locking end caps for excellent security
- Perfect for camping, sporting equipment, and extra luggage
The Rhino Rack SXB roof rack is designed exactly for the traveling type who is sick of cramped quarters or having to pare down the wardrobe and equipment. The rack is specifically designed to work with vehicles with existing rails, so installation is a quick and easy no matter if you're putting it on a Subaru, Volkswagen, or a Chevy.
Rhino Rack SXB roof racks are custom designed to fit onto your specific rails perfectly. The crossbars are made out of heavy duty aluminum, making these racks lightweight and durable as well as corrosion resistant. The Rhino Rack SXB roof rack is compatible with all Rhino Rack sporting accessories, perfect for the avid mountain biker, snowboarder, surfer, or anybody who loves an active lifestyle. They also offer extra cargo space for hauling your luggage, freeing up space in your vehicle. This roof rack fastens to your factory rails and offers a locking end cap which prevents movement or theft of crossbars.
If you are looking for a top of the line roof rack that is lightweight and durable, look no further. The Rhino Rack Aero SXB roof rack has everything you are looking for and more. Get a set today, strap some boards or luggage to the rack, and get on the road.
- 2001-2006 Acura MDX w/ Factory Rails
- 2007-2015 Acura RDX w/ Factory Rails
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Wagon, w/ Factory Rails
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen w/ Factory Rails
- 1996-2010 Chrysler Town and Country w/ Factory Rails
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan w/ Factory Rails
- 1998-2009 Dodge Durango w/ Factory Rails
- 2008-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan w/ Factory Rails
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X AWD, w/ Factory Rails
- 2003-2008 Honda Pilot w/ Factory Rails
- 2010-2015 Hyundai Tucson 4WD, w/ Factory Rails
- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, w/ Factory Rails
- 2014-2015 Kia Sedona w/ Factory Rails
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Montero 4WD, w/ Factory Rails
- 2003-2007 Nissan Murano Wagon, w/ Factory Rails
- 2013-2016 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD, w/ Factory Rails
- 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue w/ Factory Rails
- 2006-2014 Subaru Tribeca Wagon, w/ Factory Rails
- 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander w/ Factory Rails
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Any term, to the extent permitted by Law including all implied warranties and conditions are excluded except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and any term which could be alleged to be a condition or term of the contract and which does not form part of this warranty or is implied by legislation is expressly excluded and is to be disregarded.
As a consumer, you have the benefit of both statutory warranties and any other warranties that are provided by Rhino-Rack upon
the purchase of your product. These Terms and Conditions provided by Rhino-Rack are known as ‘voluntary warranties’.
Conditions and Exclusions:
1. This warranty extends to the original retail customer or recipient of the product (in the case of acquisition as a gift or promotion) and it is not transferable.
2. As the original retail customer or recipient, you must return the completed warranty registration card if provided with the product or register the product online, within 21 days of the date of purchase of the product.
3. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase of the product, if other conditions described in these Terms and Conditions are met.
4. Original proof of purchase of the product or the receipt will be required for any warranty claim to be considered.
5. Rhino-Rack warrants your product against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it, subject to the following:
a. Items that are capable of rust or other environmental degradation, including but not limited to powder-coated steel and zinc plated steel component products, carry a 3-year warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the product.
b. Luggage boxes carry the warranty period as specified by the original manufacturer.
c. Imported products that are stipulated by the exporter to carry a 3-year warranty will only carry a 3-year warranty.
d. Any defect in materials or workmanship, which at the time of purchase of the product ought to have revealed to you by examination of the product.
e. Rhino-Rack does not have any liability or responsibility under this warranty where, caused by conditions beyond Rhino-Rack’s control including, but not limited to any cost, loss, misuse, neglect, accidents, attachment of accessories not originating from Rhino-Rack, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity or other improper treatment of the product, including incorrect assembly or fitment by
the purchaser, retailer or any other third party.
f. This warranty only applies for manufacturing faults, and does not cover components, which by their nature may reasonably require periodic replacement due to normal wear, degradation or consumption.
g. No warranty is given for defects or damage caused by modifications to the vehicle or the product or the users failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by Rhino-Rack.
h. The warranty does not extend to consequential or incidental damage, including but not limited to damage to your vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property.
i. It is your responsibility to maintain the product adequately, and any components subject to wear through use or exposure to the elements are inspected periodically and replaced with Rhino-Rack parts as required.
j. No warranty is provided for failures caused by inadequate maintenance nor non-compliance to fitting instructions supplied by Rhino-Rack. Rhino-Rack recommends that our products be removed from your vehicle for regular cleaning and when not in use for extended periods.
k. For Product(s)/component(s) with a 3-year warranty, the warranty period shall remain effective from the time of original retail purchase – the validity date shall not be altered by subsequent supply of any replacement product under the Terms and conditions of this warranty.
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following
Terms and Conditions.2
6. Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Rhino-Rack will remedy defects in material and workmanship during the warranty
a. Repairing or replacing (at Rhino-Rack’s option) the defective component (s) without charge for parts or labor to the original purchaser.
b. The cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased will be the responsibility of the purchaser. For any specific questions about the RHINO-RACK warranty, please contact your nearest RHINO-RACK dealer or the dealer where the product was purchased. Information about dealers can be found on www.rhinorack.com
Warranty registration is available online by visiting our website,
The Rhino Rack Aero SXB roof racks offer an easy installation. Simply fasten to factory rails and lock into place. An easy to read install manual will be sent with product for further installation directions, and is also included on our site. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Rhino Rack JA1736 Installation Instructions|