Rhino-Rack Vortex Roof Rack JA6419
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum
- Designed for gutter-less vehicles
- Holds up to 165LBS
- Vehicle specific design for easy installation
- Fastened to vehicle with clamps
- Ideal for transporting luggage, skis, & snowboards
Does it seem like you're always stuffing your vehicle full of cargo - giving yourself no room to breathe, let alone move? Do you just need a little extra room to fit the last pieces of luggage for the family vacation? The Rhino Rack Vortex Aero 2500 roof rack is exactly what you need to haul more, while giving you more room inside.
This Rhino Rack Vortex Aero 2500 roof rack works with gutter-less vehicles, and will hug your roof's contours perfectly. They are custom designed to fit the exact specifications of your car, truck or SUV, install in minutes, and securely attach for worry-free use. Vortex 2500 roof racks are perfect for hauling excess luggage, making them the perfect travel companion. They are also great for the sporting enthusiast who need room for skis, snowboards or surf boards.
The Rhino Rack Vortex Aero 2500 roof racks are equipped with high strength and lightweight aluminum aero crossbars, making them highly durable, without the need to worry about corrosion or water damage. They are mounted on top of your vehicle and fastened with clamps, which are specifically designed to fit the curves of your vehicles door jam.
The Rhino Rack Vortex Aero 2500 roof racks are the perfect accessory to maximize you vehicle's abilities. So, what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 Double Cab, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 Double Cab, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 Double Cab, Double Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 Double Cab, Double Cab
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Any term, to the extent permitted by Law including all implied warranties and conditions are excluded except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and any term which could be alleged to be a condition or term of the contract and which does not form part of this warranty or is implied by legislation is expressly excluded and is to be disregarded.
As a consumer, you have the benefit of both statutory warranties and any other warranties that are provided by Rhino-Rack upon
the purchase of your product. These Terms and Conditions provided by Rhino-Rack are known as ‘voluntary warranties’.
Conditions and Exclusions:
1. This warranty extends to the original retail customer or recipient of the product (in the case of acquisition as a gift or promotion) and it is not transferable.
2. As the original retail customer or recipient, you must return the completed warranty registration card if provided with the product or register the product online, within 21 days of the date of purchase of the product.
3. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase of the product, if other conditions described in these Terms and Conditions are met.
4. Original proof of purchase of the product or the receipt will be required for any warranty claim to be considered.
5. Rhino-Rack warrants your product against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it, subject to the following:
a. Items that are capable of rust or other environmental degradation, including but not limited to powder-coated steel and zinc plated steel component products, carry a 3-year warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the product.
b. Luggage boxes carry the warranty period as specified by the original manufacturer.
c. Imported products that are stipulated by the exporter to carry a 3-year warranty will only carry a 3-year warranty.
d. Any defect in materials or workmanship, which at the time of purchase of the product ought to have revealed to you by examination of the product.
e. Rhino-Rack does not have any liability or responsibility under this warranty where, caused by conditions beyond Rhino-Rack’s control including, but not limited to any cost, loss, misuse, neglect, accidents, attachment of accessories not originating from Rhino-Rack, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity or other improper treatment of the product, including incorrect assembly or fitment by
the purchaser, retailer or any other third party.
f. This warranty only applies for manufacturing faults, and does not cover components, which by their nature may reasonably require periodic replacement due to normal wear, degradation or consumption.
g. No warranty is given for defects or damage caused by modifications to the vehicle or the product or the users failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by Rhino-Rack.
h. The warranty does not extend to consequential or incidental damage, including but not limited to damage to your vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property.
i. It is your responsibility to maintain the product adequately, and any components subject to wear through use or exposure to the elements are inspected periodically and replaced with Rhino-Rack parts as required.
j. No warranty is provided for failures caused by inadequate maintenance nor non-compliance to fitting instructions supplied by Rhino-Rack. Rhino-Rack recommends that our products be removed from your vehicle for regular cleaning and when not in use for extended periods.
k. For Product(s)/component(s) with a 3-year warranty, the warranty period shall remain effective from the time of original retail purchase – the validity date shall not be altered by subsequent supply of any replacement product under the Terms and conditions of this warranty.
By purchasing your Rhino-Rack product you have agreed to be bound by the following
Terms and Conditions.2
6. Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Rhino-Rack will remedy defects in material and workmanship during the warranty
a. Repairing or replacing (at Rhino-Rack’s option) the defective component (s) without charge for parts or labor to the original purchaser.
b. The cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased will be the responsibility of the purchaser. For any specific questions about the RHINO-RACK warranty, please contact your nearest RHINO-RACK dealer or the dealer where the product was purchased. Information about dealers can be found on www.rhinorack.com
Warranty registration is available online by visiting our website,
The Rhino Rack Vortrex Aero 2500 Series roof racks offer an easy no drill installation. Just extend the Aero bars from one side of your roof to the other, then fasten the clamps into your vehicles door jam and tighten. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Rhino Rack JA1948 Installation Instructions|