Rightline Truck Tent and Duffle Combo 110770/RLG-100J76-B
- Spacious interior room
- Includes sky vent for better ventilation & views
- Large doors & windows with storm covers
- Glow in the dark zipper pulls
- Weatherproof and protective
- Only available in orange and grey
Make camping even easier with the Rightline Gear truck tents. Keeping your truck in mind, Rightline designed amazing tents that will withstand the elements and provide a spacious area for two people to sleep. Be able to camp just about anywhere with these roomy truck tents.
With a large, spacious interior that will completely cover your tailgate the Rightline truck tents are great ways to travel and sleep wherever you go! Having large doors and windows, complete with storm covers, you can sleep in peace while not having to worry about water or dust getting in. Sky vents provide added ventilation and more light. A floorless bottom allows for easy removal without having to remove any gear. Glow in the dark zippers and a lantern hanging hook make it easier for you to see at night time.
Available for multiple truck bed sizes and being super easy to install, you can have a Rightline Gear truck tent on your vehicle in no time! The color coded poles and pockets make the installation process quick and to the point. Get one of these on your truck today.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2005-2012 Chevy Colorado 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 6' Bed
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger 6' Bed, 6' Bed
- 2005-2012 GMC Canyon 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup 6' Bed
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma 6' Bed
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series 6'1" Bed
- 1982-1984 Mazda B-Series 6' Bed
- 1986-2009 Mazda B-Series 6' Bed
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 1995-2003 Toyota Tacoma 6'2" Bed, Regular Cab, 6'2" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1995-2003 Toyota Tacoma 6'2" Bed, Xtra Cab, 6'2" Bed, Xtra Cab
1 Year Warranty
Rightline Gear warrants for one (1) year from the date of purchase that all products will be free of material defect and Rightline Gear will repair or replace any defective or damaged product free of charge if it is returned in original condition by the consumer to Rightline Gear or the place of purchase. Claims of defective material and/or workmanship must be made in a timely manner. Safe and maintenance-free use of this product depends upon the consumer’s or user’s proper installation of the product and good judgment in its use. Rightline Gear is not responsible for the consumer’s or user’s use or misuse of this product. Damage to Purchaser's vehicle or any other vehicle caused by Purchaser's improper use of this product may cause serious injury or death. The Purchaser acknowledges that Rightline Gear has no control over the attachment of its products to vehicles or the attachment of items to the Rightline Gear products. Accordingly, Rightline Gear cannot assume responsibility for any damage to any property arising out of the improper attachment or use of its products.