Rigid Industires Adapt LED Light Bars
- Eight-step selectable beam pattern from 15-degrees to 90-degrees
- Integrated optic design with spot, flood, and driving zones
- Selectable RGB-W accent lighting with user-configurable colors
- Active View Technology™ - ability to automatically change beam pattern based on vehicle speed
- Molded Rigid dash controller enables instant beam pattern changes and includes presets
- Multiple mounting locations; traditional side mounting or underside low-profile stealth mount
- Wiring harness, dash controller, under dash module, and mounting hardware included
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum heat sink
- Limited lifetime warranty
Rigid Industries, a trend setter in automotive LED lighting, has released the most advanced LED light bar to ever hit the market. The new Adapt for Rigid is the perfect light bar for any vehicle, in any situation.
The RIGID Adapt's Active View™ technology relies on a patent configuration of advanced LEDs and optics to modulate the intensity of the LEDs to create 8 selectable beam patterns ranging from 15 to 90 degrees, then senses vehicle speed to determine beam pattern selection. There are no moving parts, so Adapt offers the same rugged construction and will withstand all the harsh off-road conditions as other RIGID products. In addition to the main lighting, RIGID Adapt has accent lighting that gives Adapt a soft glow in any selectable color. Beam patterns, accent color, and the Adaptive Mode are selected with a compact dash-mounted controller. The Dash Controller is backlit for easy nighttime use and includes a visual representation of beam pattern width, accent color, and even offers two programmable presets for the user's preferred light settings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rigid Industries Adapt LED light bars are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Quickly install your Rigid Industries Adapt LED light bars as they come with a plug and play harness. Simply mount on your vehicle with the supplied mounting brackets and throw some juice to them. If you have any additional questions please call us at 877-216-5446.