ROLA Adventure Tilt Hitch Carrier System 59110
- Easy to Install: Designed to fit all 2" Class III/IV receiver hitch mounts
- Safe and Secure: The lockable (lock not included) storage pod is made from durable and weatherproof polyethylene plastic that keeps your cargo clean, secure and dry in all conditions.
- Two in One: Easily switches between Cargo Pod and Cargo Tray for storage.
- Dimensions: The ROLA Adventure Modular Storage System features 13.5 cubic feet of storage space in the pod, and the tray offers 21" x 49" of cargo carrying capacity with a weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Includes lockable cargo pod, and cargo tray
- Tilt: Includes: Cargo Pod and Cargo Tray with Tilt features, allowing the cargo tray to tilt out of the way when not in use.
- Swing-Away: Includes: Cargo Pod and Cargo tray that features a unique design that allows the cargo carrier to be swung out of the way, allowing access to the rear hatch and trunk space.
The ROLA Adventure Modular Storage System is a receiver hitch mounted cargo solution that quickly converts from a weather proof, lockable storage pod into a durable cargo tray. With 13.5 cubic feet of cargo space the lockable cargo pod allows for safe and secure storage of valuables or other cargo. The Tilt model gives users the ability to tilt the cargo tray up and store it neatly out of the way. The swing-away models unique design allows the entire unit (pod and all!) to be swung out of the way, allowing access to vehicle trunk storage.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
5 Year Warranty
This Limited Warranty covers products produced by either Cequent Consumer Products, Inc., or Cequent Towing Products, Inc.(herein collectively "Cequent") and sold by Cequent in North America under the ROLA™ brand name ("ROLA Products"). Cequent warrants ROLA Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations and exclusions listed below. Products sold but not manufactured by Cequent are subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any, and are not warranted for any purpose by Cequent. Your reasonable return shipping and handling costs will be reimbursed by Cequent only in those instances where you return a defective product subject to this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty lasts for a period of five (5) years from the date of original retail purchase of the ROLA™ Product. This Limited Warranty covers the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable. If a ROLA™ Product covered under this Limited Warranty is sold or otherwise transferred by the original retail purchaser, this Limited Warranty will terminate immediately upon such sale or transfer and thereafter will be of no further force or effect