ROLA Moover Hitch Carrier 5801600
- Fits 2" Receiver Hitches: The Moover installs easily into any class III/IV receiver hitch.
- Large Capacity Platform: The large 32"x48" platform gives you a large storage space.
- Includes a Silent Hitch Pin: ROLA includes a Silent Hitch Pin for rattle free performance.
- 300lb Weight Capacity: The Moover has a weight rating of 300lbs,
- Built in Loading Ramp: making it perfect for items like wheelchairs, scooters, and lawnmowers.
- Box Truss Design: The unique 'Box Truss" design keeps the Moover lightweight and adds strength to the platform.
The Rola Moover hitch carrier is really a transporter with a loading ramp. The Rola moover hitch carrier is designed and built to make hauling large, heavy wheel items like mobility scooters, wheel chairs, lawn mowers, and snow blowers simple and easy. ROLA uses a 'Box Truss' design to add strength, while keeping the Moover lightweight. The Moover cargo carrier offers a large 32"x48" platform with 7" high sides for extra stability. The ROLA Moover cargo transporter has a 300lb weight rating, fits into any standard 2" receiver hitch and is backed by a one year warranty. Made by Rola.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.9|
|Ease of Installation||3.9|
|8 Customer Reviews|
Part #: CHH-5801600 Posted on
|bought the hitch carrier to haul my snowblowers and lawnmowing around for my business ,works great ,but made 1 modification to it .i put stronger hinges on the ramp part. looking at purchasing another one for other truck. Perry Seegers dba Perry's Plowing|
|I purchased this item and didn't like the quality so I sent it back.they were very willing to work with me and very nice about it. But,not willing to pay shipping to send it back.It cost me out of my on pocket to send it back. So, if you order|
Just make sure you know it's what you want.
| I had a real good service from Realtruck.com. Great Job
|VERY NICE UNIT. SOMEWHAT HARD TO PUT TOGETHER(2-3 HOURS).|
|This product was extremely time consuming to assemble. When we completed the assembly, we realized that the ramp did not fold flat for storage. We have had no luck working with the company to resolve the situation, and we are left with a carrier that needs to be in the upright position at all times.|
|I like it very much but i wish the metal was thicker.|
and it was a little hard to put together too. It took some time.
|Very fast delivery, great product.|
1 Year Warranty
ROLA offers a one year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on the Moover Cargo Carrier.