- Fits 2" Hitch: The ROLA poly hitch carrier is designed to fit 2” class III / IV hitch receivers.
- Increases Cargo Capacity: Oversized cargo space for greater carrying capacity.
- Durable Construction: Engineered from rugged light weight polymer, the ROLA polypropylene hitch cargo carrier will not rust or corrode.
- 400lb Load Capacity: 400 lb with a 5,000 lb rated hitch. Conveniently elevates cargo and tray 4" above exhaust outlet.
- Only 35lbs (Lightweight): The ROLA Polypropylene Receiver Hitch Cargo Carrier weighs just 35 lb.
- Dimensions: 56” x 22” x 1.5”: Perfect for extra cargo.
The ROLA Polypropylene hitch carrier is an easy way to add extra cargo capacity to your vehicle. This Rola hitch cargo carrier is constructed from rugged lightweight polymers that will not rust or corrode, the ROLA Polypropylene Receiver Hitch Cargo Carrier is built to last. The two-piece construction bolts together in minutes and provides convenient and easy exterior storage via a 2" class III or IV hitch receiver. The ROLA Polypropylene hitch cargo carrier has a capacity of 400lb when paired with a 5,000lb rated hitch. Made by Rola.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
5 Year Warranty
This Limited Warranty covers products produced by either Cequent Consumer Products, Inc., or Cequent Towing Products, Inc.(herein collectively "Cequent") and sold by Cequent in North America under the ROLA™ brand name ("ROLA Products"). Cequent warrants ROLA Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations and exclusions listed below. Products sold but not manufactured by Cequent are subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any, and are not warranted for any purpose by Cequent. Your reasonable return shipping and handling costs will be reimbursed by Cequent only in those instances where you return a defective product subject to this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty lasts for a period of five (5) years from the date of original retail purchase of the ROLA™ Product. This Limited Warranty covers the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable. If a ROLA™ Product covered under this Limited Warranty is sold or otherwise transferred by the original retail purchaser, this Limited Warranty will terminate immediately upon such sale or transfer and thereafter will be of no further force or effect