Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover LG216M
- Built-in tailgate lock
- Key slot locking cover
- Easy clamp-on mounting process
- Equipped with the smallest canister in the market
- Unique slat construction provides frictionless rotation
- Heavy duty torsion springs helps retract the cover
- Multiple latching positions allow you to leave tonneau partially open
- Made in the USA - Pompano Beach, FL
Let me guess, you had a soft tonno you thought was secure, only to have someone break in and rob you blind? Or maybe you want to prevent that from happening in the first place. Whatever the case may be, the Roll N Lock M-Series tonneau cover is here to help.
The M-series truck tonneau cover is as tough as nails and is redefining all the rules. They're made out of heavy duty aluminum panels which are laminated with a thick layer of vinyl. Not to mention, the retracting design makes opening and closing a breeze.
If you're looking to protect cargo from the elements as well as unwanted visitors, this is the cover for you. The durably constructed flat surface repels water and keeps expensive tools and equipment high and dry. This amazing truck bed cover for pickup trucks is specially hinged to provide a smooth retraction process. And mounting is a breeze with the easy clamp on design.
Simply said, you get it all with the Roll N Lock M-Series tonneau cover. They are affordable and offer more security than any truck bed cover on the market. Don't wait another moment for peace of mind. The Roll N Lock M-Series is available here at RealTruck.com and ships to your doorstep free of charge.
|Roll N Lock Cover Comparision Chart|
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/o Rail Caps, 8' Bed
Most models feature a clamp-on, no-drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: RNL-LG216M Posted on
|Was easy to install by myself. Took me a little over about hour. Installed it before we went to southern California for a week and it was great. Opened and closed a few dozen times and it seems to be opening just as easy as the first day. Winter is here now so I'm interested in seeing how it handles snow and ice on it.|