RollBak Tonneau Cover R15101
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Felt Lining Ensures Quiet Operation
- Built-In Drain System Keeps Water Out
- Can be Locked Open in Multiple Positions
- Clamp-On Rails For Easy Mounting
- Allows Full Access to Stake Pocket Holes
- Contemporary Black Powdercoat Finish
- Operates Using Automatic Spring Tension
- Cover is only 1/2" Thick, Allows Maximum Bed Use
- Made in the USA
As retracting tonno covers go you can't go wrong with choosing the Rollbak G2 tonneau cover from Bak Industries. This amazing bed cover has a unique low profile design, a ruggedly tough construction and excellent security for your truck!
The simplicity of a retracting truck bed cover is the smooth operation of the truck cover sliding in and out of the canister. Teflon self adjusting rails ensure an easy opening and closing motion. The rails also integrate intermittent latching positions so you can have this truck bed cover partially closed when needed.
Bak uses ½" thick aircraft grade aluminum slats to construct the Rollbak tonneau cover giving this tonno cover an amazing 500 lb even distributed weight rating. A rich black powder coat gives it a highly durable and long lasting finish will not fade in the sun. Marine grade felt lines the underside reducing noise during operation, is mildew resistant and protects the powder coated finish when fully retracted.
The compact 9" canister utilizes automatic spring tensioning for easier retracting and has an integrated brush seal keeping out harmful debris. The canister has superior durability as it is constructed of high impact resistant ABS plastic.
These retracting truck tonneau covers are flush mounted and sit inside your bed so you can still add a ton of great accessories further personalizing your truck. This cover is so low profile if you look across the bed you will barely see it. The dual latching mechanism protects you from any unwanted visitors.
Choose a Rollbak G2 tonneau cover today for your truck to get the sleek low profile look you crave and the ultimate security you need.
Manufactured by BAK Industries, a Truck Hero company.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.7|
|Ease of Installation||3.6|
|7 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BAK-R15101 Posted on
|Choosing this cover was easy.I watched the video's and knew this is what I wanted.Ordering and tracking was smooth and was delivered as promised.(no shipping charge applied)|
I could'nt wait to install it, even though the temperature was 17 degrees outside I proceeded.
Installing went as planned and everything fit to a tee.
My truck looks great and operation is nice. Just waiting for warmer weather to install the drain tubes and weather strip for tail gate.
I am confident that if you purchase one and have the ability to operate a drill and ratchet you will be as pleased as I am.
The durabillity seems like it will hold up for a long time,it's easy to use and installing it was what I expected after watching the video's. Minor future adjustments will be easy if needed and I am Very pleased with this purchase and will be confident the next time ordering. "Job well done" Thank You
Part #: BAK-R15101 Posted on
|what I thought was going to be a 90 min. install turned out to be a 4-1/2 hr install. Instructions were very vague to understand, had hardware left over and didn't know if I had done something wrong. Hardware could have been of better quality. One of the inside plastic runners on the rail broke while installing. Less than 24 hrs after install, some heads of the self tapping screws had broken off and had to be replaced, good thing for the extra hardware. Also, the black finish on the canister cover had already started to bubble! Took several weeks to get a warranty replacement. Overall, nice idea and look for a cover, however, the $1100.00 spent for this item was not worth it. Unfortunately, I would not purchase another BAK Idustries cover like this again.|
|Very good product but it was shipped with 2 left canister connectors. Had to redrill one of them. Product works well. Not that hard to assemble but will require some work if you have a bedliner.|
|The BAK hard retractable tonneau cover is a quality product, worth the money. The on-line installation instructions are good, but the printed material is not so hot. Ignore any reference to applying grease to the rails, it just gums up the works. A little WD-40 keeps things working smoothly.|
|I bought this item with the understanding that it was easy to install and tough on wear. I'm a mechanical engineer who works as a manufacturing engineer so I was interested in seeing the quality of the whole package (product, packaging, instructions,etc.) The packaging was nicely done with no damages. I read some of the earlier comments on the installation instructions and saw what they were talking about, specifically, mounting the bracket which the stop pin plate hits at full open needed a better note about centering it so the sliding top doesn't get pinched when the bracket hardware is tightened and the pre-tensioning of the roll-top drum didn't provide enough tension for the top to retract adequately. It took me about 2 hrs by myself to install and adjust to suit. It is a very nice looking tonneau and the rail caps and anchors I bought with it go together very nicely. I've already had compliments on it and have recommended it to several people. Good Job!|
2 Year Warranty
The RollBak G2 tonneau cover has a warranty against any defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is offered directly through the manufacturing facility at BAK Industries. BAK takes the quality of our product very seriously. That is why the highest quality of material available is utilized to go into these covers. Unlike most lifetime warranties that have loopholes big enough to drive a truck through, our comprehensive warranty covers virtually all components! In order to activate the warranty on your RollBak cover, please complete the warranty registration within 2 weeks of receiving your cover to ensure full warranty coverage at BAK Warranty Registration
Installing your RollBak tonneau cover is a fairly simple and easy process that can be done right at home in your garage. Minor drilling is required to mount the canister to the inside of your truck bed rail. For additional information, please see the installation instructions below or call us at 1-877-216-5446.