Romik Max Nerf Bars 12100129
- 304 Stainless: These side steps are made from durable 304 premium grade stainless steel.
- Stylish Function and Appearance: Romik Max Bar nerf bars add an unmatched style and function, available in either a durable black powder coat or a mirror polished finish.
- Premium End Caps: The stainless steel nerfs have stainless steel end caps & the black nerfs have a plastic end cap.
- Easy to Install: The Max Bar side steps offer an easy no-drill, bolt-on installation on most vehicles. Average installation time is about 30-45 minutes.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: Romik offers a limited lifetime warranty on of their products with a polished stainless steel finish, and an industry-leading 10 year warranty on their black powder coat nerf bars!
Romik max bar nerf bars are a stylish way to step up into your ride! Choose from either a stainless steel or black finished nerf bar. These SUV and truck nerf bars are made from high quality 304 stainless steel 3 inch tubing that is polished to a high shine mirror finish. In addition to these 304 stainless steel nerf bars, you can also get them in a high quality black powder coat.
The stainless steel nerf bars feature a stainless steel end cap that is designed to match the high gloss of the entire tube. The black nerf bars come with a plastic end cap. The Romik max bar nerf bar is offering a larger step pad than most competitors, which provides a no slip, high-traction entry point and come complete with mounting brackets.
These Romik max bar nerf bars are now available for most popular pickup trucks and SUV's. Romik prides themselves on innovative products and these nerf bars are no exception! This is one side step you can count on.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Romik Max Bar Nerf Bar by Romik Inc. is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 10 Year Black
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Prompt delivery and easy bolt on install. I put them on a Ridgeline. They had a few small scratches on them that were through the powder coat, but I figure they'll get some dings anyway. The black version has plastic caps not metal and they are flat on the ends. This isn't really noted anywhere that I saw(but I could have missed it). These are pretty picky negatives and overall its a solid product. Helps with the seat wear and also great for children getting in and out. No more sliding down the sill.|
I would recommend them