Rugged Liner is offering a lifetime warranty on the E-Series Tri-Fold tonneau cover.
Rugged Liner warrants, to the original purchaser, that the E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover is free from defects in
the material and workmanship, Rugged Liner may, at its option, either repair or replace products that prove to
This warranty shall apply as long as the E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover is in the possession of the original
purchaser and a proof of purchase is submitted.
The above warranty shall apply only if all of the following conditions are met.
1. The original purchase only is covered
2. The E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover is on the original owner’s pickup
3. The E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover is properly installed
4. The E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover has not been modified
5. Consequential damages, including damage to cargo or truck bed is not covered
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
1. Blown off Covers:
A. We will not warranty an E-Series Vinyl Folding Cover that comes off the truck while driving.
B. Consumer responsibility to check clamps before driving
1. Plastic and aluminum parts can be replaced.
2. Vinyl Cover cannot be replaced.
3. Call Customer Service for replacement parts cost.
1. Take care of your equipment.
2. Periodically check your clamps for proper tension and make sure they are clamped down before traveling.
3. When you are riding with the cover open, make sure the clips are fastened.
4. Clean with soap and water only.