Rugged Liner warrants, to the original purchaser, that the E-Series Hard Folding Cover is free from defects in the material and workmanship. The warranty will void if the product has been damaged by accident, neglect, improper installation, or acts of God. Rugged Liner may, at its option, either repair or replace products that prove to be defective.
This warranty shall apply for 3 years as long as the E-Series Hard Folding Cover is in the possession of the original purchaser and a proof of purchase is submitted.
The above warranty shall apply only if all of the following conditions are met.
1. The original purchase only is covered
2. The E-Series Hard Folding Cover is on the original owner’s pickup
3. The E-Series Hard Folding Cover is properly installed
4. The E-Series Hard Folding Cover has not been modified
5. Consequential damages, including damage to cargo or truck bed is not covered
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
1. Blown Off Covers:
A. We will not warranty an E-Series Hard Folding Cover that comes off the truck while driving.
B. Consumer responsibility to check clamps before driving
1. Plastic and aluminum parts can be replaced.
2. Call Customer Service for a list of replacement parts and cost.
1. Take care of your equipment.
2. Periodically check your clamps for proper tension and make sure they are clamped down before traveling.
3. When you are riding with the cover in the open position, make sure the tie-down straps are fastened.
4. Clean with soap and water only.