Rugged Ridge Jeep Seat Covers 13214.09
- Neoprene or Poly Cotton: Neoprene Jeep seat covers offer the very best in quality and protection. Neoprene material is a soft material that offers a soft and comfortable feel. Neoprene is also water resistant and very durable, a perfect match for back country offroaders who expose their Jeep's to everything mother nature can throw at them. Rugged Ridge cotton seat covers are constructed poly cotton material that is UV treated to protect against sun fading and rotting. Poly Cotton seat covers protect your Jeep from dust, dirt, mud, and sunlight that can burn your legs on hot vinyl seats.
- Custom Fit: All Rugged Ridge seat covers are custom fit to provide a tailored fit to factory Jeep seats. These seat covers give your Jeep an updated look that is achieved by re-upholstered or new seats.
- Protection: Rugged Ridge Jeep Seat Covers were designed to be tuff and offer the best in protection. These covers can withstand all of the elements as well as the use and abuse Jeep enthusiasts put them through. Not only do Rugged Ridge seat covers keep dirt, moisture, and mud off your seats, but they also protect the original seats from weathering and sun damage.
- Black, Grey, Tan & Red Color Options: Rugged Ridge Seat Covers are available in a variety of color option for any owners taste or interior. Colors are available in black, grey, red, and tan.
- Protection & a New Look: Custom Fit, colored seat covers can give your Jeep interior a new look. Now your Jeep seats can stand out and flow with the rest of your Jeeps interior.
- Easy Installation: Rugged Ridge Jeep seat covers offer easy installation. Seat covers are installed using specially designed elastic cords, nylon straps, and hooks.
Protect your Jeep's interior with two great custom fit Jeep seat cover options from Rugged Ridge. Custom fit Neoprene seat covers and Custom fit UV treated poly cotton seat covers are a must have for any Jeep enthusiast looking to protect their investment. These Jeep seat covers are constructed of the highest quality, longest lasting materials to create the most durable and best looking custom seat covers available. Neoprene (the same material used to make wet suits) is a great fabric and protects your seats from dirt, water and whatever mother nature can throw at you. Neoprene is water resistant and protects seats from rain, snow, puddles, and mud pits. UV treated poly cotton is a great fabric that protects your seats from dirt, sweat, and heat from the sun. No more burned legs from hot vinyl seats. Each Rugged Ridge Custom Seat Cover is custom tailored to for your Jeep's original equipment seat style giving a fresh, re-upholstered look. Installation is a breeze with specially designed elastic cords, nylon straps, and hooks that attach to your seat and seat cover mounting points. Available in black, grey, red, and tan colors Rugged Ridge seat covers will match with virtually anyone's personality and style. 2003-2006 models have the center section stop before the the headrest. All other models have the center portion (color) going all the way to the top of the seat. Upgrade with a set of seat covers for your Jeep. Made by Rugged Ridge.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThe Rugged Ridge Jeep Seat Covers by Omix-Ada is an easy at home installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Rugged Ridge Seat Cover Installation- Front|
|Rugged Ridge Seat Cover Installation- Rear|
90 Day Warranty
Rugged Ridge Off Road (the Company) warrants to the original purchaser of this product that should the product or any part thereof, under normal use and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship within 90 DAYS from the date of original purchase, such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced or credited at the Company’s sole option. To obtain repair or replacement within the terms of this Warranty, the product is to be delivered with proof of warranty coverage (e.g. Dated bill of sale), specification of defect(s) to the place of purchase or, with prior approval from the Company (Return Authorization Number is required), freight pre-paid to the Company address listed below. This warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof which, in the opinion of the Company, has suffered or been damaged through alteration, improper installation, mishandling, misuse, neglect, accident or by acts of nature.
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|First, I want to say the people I worked with at Real Truck are great. The sales person was very helpful and patient with me as I price matched the products to get the best price I could. The service person was also very helpful when I had an issue, he worked with me, kept me informed and worked with the manufacturer to get my issue resolved. This is a great retailer to work with. I would recommend Real Truck to anyone purchasing products they carry. A top notch retailer in my experience. Fast shipping, great customer service, great prices!!!!
The Rugged Ridge covers are of mediocre quality in my opinion. For the money the manufacturer charges for this product, I expected better.
Pros: They have a tight fit, even on the headrests. The instructions are clear and are articulated well and are also illustrated with photos. They match in color from front to back and seat to seat (I have had other covers that did not match in color).
Cons: The material used seems cheep, doesn't really seem like neoprene, but must be a low quality, foam backed product. Had first set of fronts replaced because of seem pulling/threads showing and my second set of fronts seem to be cut improperly. They look somewhat asymmetrical on the front seats now, I like the "cut" of the first set I had better. They also have the same thread pull on the backside of the covers, but I am now resigned to the fact that this "made in China" stuff is often of poor quality and you almost can no longer get around this fact.
I will not buy Rugged Ridge neoprene covers again when these wear out, but am at a loss to find or suggest a good quality neoprene covers in this price range.