Rugged Ridge Jeep Door Hinge Kit 11180.03
- Black Chrome Finish: The black chrome finish from Rugged Ridge offers a unique look for your Jeep that is sure to turn heads. These unique parts are the perfect compliment to today's deep colored Jeeps.
- Stainless Steel: All black chrome Rugged Ridge accessories are manufactured from 304 stainless steel. This ensures your parts will look good for years to without rust or corrosion.
- Exceptional Look: The black chrome trim parts from Rugged Ridge offer an exceptional look that can't be found anywhere else. All parts are individually dipped and then polished to a mirror finish to give a rich, deep look.
- Great Fit: All Rugged Ridge parts are specifically fit for your Jeep. All parts offer a factory fit and finish that will look good any Jeep, new or old.
- No Drill Installation: Most Rugged Ridge parts use your Jeep's factory mounting locations. This saves the hassle of having to cut or drill your Jeep's exterior and potentially damaging the finish. All trim pieces include all the necessary hardware needed for installation.
If you are looking for some jewelry for your Jeep, then you need some Black Chrome Stainless Accessories from Rugged Ridge. This beautiful multi-stage Black Chromed finish over rust proof prime 304 stainless steel gives your Jeep a rich, distinctive look. Each piece is polished to a mirror finish and then individually dipped into a nickle strike coating to ensure the black chrome finish jumps out. The three dimensional look achieved is outstanding and is a great compliment to today's deep colored vehicles. Because all black chrome accessories are constructed of stainless steel materials, you never need to worry about rust or corrosion. All mounting hardware is included to ensure a perfect match and ease of installation.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Applies to Rugged Ridge by Omix-ada Inc. Products
Rugged Ridge Off Road (the Company) warrants to the original purchaser of this product that should the product or any part thereof, under normal use and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship within 90 DAYS from the date of original purchase, such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced or credited at the Company’s sole option.