Rugged Ridge Winch - 10,500 w/ Synthetic Rope 15100.11
- 6.6 HP Motor: A 6.6 hp motor offers class leading horsepower for extra pulling power and longer life.
- 3 Stage Planetary: A tough 3 stage planetary uses a 218:1 gear ratio offering you unmatched performance and torque. Rugged Ridge winches feature heavy duty construction for heavy duty use in all conditions.
- Remote Solenoid: A top mounted remote solenoid can be re-positioned or tilted to fit anyone's space requirements or needs. The Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb winch is designed to be used on virtually any bumper, push bar, or winch carrier. A 12' wired remote is included.
- Free Spooling: Free spooling ability allows users to quickly and easily drag out all the line they need for even the longest pulls.
- Load Holding Brake: An integrated load holding break ensures safe and secure winching on any terrain or slope.
- Steel Wire Rope: The Heavy Duty 10,500 lb winch comes equipped with 94' of 23/64" diameter wire rope. It's fed through a roller fairlead that is pre-drilled to accept dual off road lights. A latched hook on the end features a nylon pull strap.
- Synthetic Rope: The Performance 10,500 lb winch is spooled with 94' of 3/8" synthetic rope. Constructed with Dyneema SK-75 fiber it's up to 40% stronger than Kevlar and 1/7 the weight of wire rope. It will not splinter or kink and offers greater safety since it stores much less energy than wire ropes, eliminating whip lash in the event of a breakage.
The Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb recovery winch was designed to handle the toughest jobs under the most extreme conditions. These winches are designed to offer outstanding performance and durability while offering one of the most competitive prices on the market. The Rugged Ridge winch comes equipped with a 6.6 hp Wound electric motor that is sure to offer more than an enough horsepower. A 3 stage planetary gear box uses a 218:1 gear ratio that maximizes torque output to ensure the pulling power of the winch is never compromised. The Rugged Ridge offroad winch comes equipped with an automatic load holding brake system and free spooling option for increased speed and safety. A full steel case for the winch is assembled with stainless steel bolts and hardware that won't rust and will look great for years. A top mounted solenoid is easily repositioned or tilted allowing the Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb winch to be easily mounted into just about any bumper or winch mount. The remote comes with 12' all weather cable that allows users to winch from a safe distance. The Rugged Ridge winch is available in two options that offers either a steel wire rope or a synthetic rope system. The Heavy Duty winch system includes 94' of 23/64" wire rope with a latched hook. It runs through a roller fairlead that is pre-drilled to allow two offroad lights to be mounted for added visibility. The Rugged Ridge Performance winch system comes with 94' of 3/8" synthetic rope, a Hawse fairlead, and a black powdercoat latched hook. While the wire rope offers excellent strength, value, and versatility; the synthetic rope is 85% lighter, will not kink or splinter, and offers greater safety during operation. Both Rugged Ridge winches are ready to install and come with a full 2 Year Warranty.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
10,500 LB Line Speed & Amp Draw
2 Year Warranty
Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb offroad winches are backed by a 2 Year Warranty.