S&B Cold Air Intake 75-5019D
- Cold air intakes increase horse power and improve fuel economy
- Silicone intake seals are more durable than traditional rubber intake seals
- Easy at home installation with easy to follow instructions included in each kit. Bolts on in minutes with simple hand tools
- Lifetime washable & reusable high flow air filter
- Most kits include a custom designed box to isolate the filter from engine heat
- Clear inspection lid allows you to check the filter service interval
- Intake tube is constructed of a high-quality polyethylene
- Filters are tested to ISO 5011 Filtration Standard
- Backed by a million mile warranty
- Made in the USA - Fontana, CA
Check out S&B cold air intakes if you're interested in boosting horsepower, torque, and even fuel efficiency (if you can keep your foot off the gas). Give your truck or car engine all the air it can handle, and reap the benefits!
S&B doesn't skimp when it comes to designing their cold air intakes. Each engine compartment is mapped using laser CMM that allows for an excellent fit that maximizes the space available. The custom air-box is going to fit perfectly in your engine compartment, and work just as well. Each air-box also features a clear window, which makes checking your air filter a breeze. The intake tube is constructed of a high-quality polyethylene, and is designed to reduce airflow restriction.
Most S&B cold air intakes are available with your choice of a cotton or a dry disposable filter. S&B cotton filters are washable and reusable, while the dry disposable filters last up to 30,000 miles before needed to be replaced. Both have been ISO 5011 tested, and the cotton reusable filtered showed 49.5% increase in air flow over an AC Delco filter, while the disposable filter allowed 47.2% more airflow than the AC Delco.
So, after taking everything into consideration, I can't see any reason to not get an S&B cold air intake under your hood as soon as possible. Not only are you going to see increase in engine performance and efficiency, you'll even be able to hear the difference. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
S&B cold air intakes are designed for your specific vehicle, making installation a breeze. Check out the video below to get an idea of how to install on a 2011-2014 F150 EcoBoost. If you have any questions, please let us know at 877-216-5446.
|S&B Filters 75-5019 Installation Instructions|
1 Million Mile Limited Warranty
S&B air filters and intake kits purchased from Authorized Dealers are backed by S&B’s Million Mile Limited Warranty when used under typical driving conditions and on vehicles for which they were designed. If one of our products is not performing properly or is defective, S&B will replace it.
What is not covered by the S&B Warranty.
If you use an S&B product for (1) any type of racing or competitive event (2) any off-road use, (3) custom or modified product, (4) any industrial or marine applications, and/or (5) any illegal highway use. If an S&B product is not covered by our million mile warranty, our products are still warranted against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
Warranty for Intake Elbows.
The warranty period for S&B Intake Elbows is 5-Years. Returns are not accepted once the parts have been installed. S&B DOES NOT RECOMMEND NOR DOES THE WARRANTY COVER CONDITIONS WHERE THE INTAKE ELBOW IS EXPOSED TO INTERNAL PRESSURE IN EXCESS OF 75 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH (PSI). Visit www.sbfilters.com for actual burst test results. Exposing the Intake Elbow to pressures in excess of 75 PSI could cause the Intake Elbow to leak and/or rupture causing severe damage to your vehicle and/or serious bodily harm including death. Never run more than 5 PSI of pressure through the Intake Elbow with your hood raised. Special care should be taken when running a vehicle on a dyno to protect all personnel from flying debris in the event of a rupture of the part.
Replacement of Product.
In order to return any product to S&B, an RMA number must be issued. Customer must supply proof of purchase and product must be sent back at customer’s cost.
Extent of Warranty.
If a defective product is properly returned to S&B, it will be replaced. S&B reserves the right to decide as to if the terms of the warranty outlined above have been followed properly. Should S&B decide that the terms of the warranty do not apply, S&B will under no obligation to honor this warranty. Under no condition shall S&B be responsible for any contingent, special, consequential, indirect or other damages.