Increased fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation
Utilized advanced foam-cell technology
Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion
Foam-cell also eliminates air within the shock
360° arc-welded end mounts
180° directional mounting
StableSteer valving ensures solid contact between tire and road
Heavy duty compression head for increased reliability
Includes black boot
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Skyjacker Black MAX 8500 Series shocks are exactly what you need if you want improved performance wrapped in a black shock. Increased ride and style with a price tag that won't break the bank? That's something to write home about - but since nobody writes anything anymore, just install the shocks and hit the road.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Black MAX shocks are designed with an advanced foam-cell technology. The advantage of a foam-cell within the shocks is that is compresses during oil expansion, and also eliminated air within the shock. 8500 series shocks have an increased fluid capacity that maximized head dissipation. Each end mount has been 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting. Stablesteer valving makes sure that your tires are always making firm contact with road, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride.
Each shock includes a black boot, and like everything Skyjacker does, is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So, what are you waiting for? Get a pair or get a set, and hit the road or hit the dirt today!
Skyjacker Black MAX shocks are easy to install right at home by a seasoned DIYer. Everything need to get them bouncing on the road is included. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446. We have helpful customer service representatives by the phone seven days a week.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Black MAX 8500 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions on the warranty, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.