Skyjacker Black Max 8500 Shock B8555
- Increased fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation
- Utilized advanced foam-cell technology
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion
- Foam-cell also eliminates air within the shock
- 360° arc-welded end mounts
- 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures solid contact between tire and road
- Heavy duty compression head for increased reliability
- Includes black boot
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Skyjacker Black MAX 8500 Series shocks are exactly what you need if you want improved performance wrapped in a black shock. Increased ride and style with a price tag that won't break the bank? That's something to write home about - but since nobody writes anything anymore, just install the shocks and hit the road.
Black MAX shocks are designed with an advanced foam-cell technology. The advantage of a foam-cell within the shocks is that is compresses during oil expansion, and also eliminated air within the shock. 8500 series shocks have an increased fluid capacity that maximized head dissipation. Each end mount has been 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting. Stablesteer valving makes sure that your tires are always making firm contact with road, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride.
Each shock includes a black boot, and like everything Skyjacker does, is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So, what are you waiting for? Get a pair or get a set, and hit the road or hit the dirt today!
- 1967-1977 Ford Bronco Front | 4WD, Lift: 2-6"
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco Front | Lift: 5-8"
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II Front | Lift: 5-8"
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer Front | Lift: 5-6"
- 1970-1979 Ford F100 Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1970-1979 Ford F100 Rear| 2WD, Regular Cab, Lift: 2-3", Regular Cab
- 1973-1979 Ford F100 Rear | 2WD, SuperCab, Lift: 2-3", SuperCab
- 1977-1979 Ford F100 Front | 4WD, Lift: 1.5-2"
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Rear | 2WD, Regular Cab, Lift: 2-3", Regular Cab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Rear | 2WD, SuperCab, Lift: 2-3", SuperCab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1977-1979 Ford F150 Front | 4WD, Lift: 1.5-2"
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 Front | 2WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 Front | 4WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1977-1979 Ford F250 Rear | 4WD, Low Boy, Lift: 0"
- 1980-1996 Ford F250 Front | 2WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1980-1986 Ford F250 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 3-4"
- (1999) Ford F250 Front | Super Duty, 2WD, Lift: 6-8"
- 2000-2016 Ford F250 Front | 2WD, Lift: 6-8"
- 1980-1996 Ford F350 Front | 2WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1980-1985 Ford F350 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 3-6"
- 1999-2016 Ford F350 Front | 2WD, Lift: 6-8"
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger Front | 2WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger Front | 4WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1994-1995 Honda Passport Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1994-1997 Mazda B-Series Front | 2WD, Lift: 5-8"
- 1994-1997 Mazda B-Series Front | 4WD, Lift: 5-6"
- 1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner Front | 4WD, Lift: 3-6"
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup Front | 4WD, Lift: 5-6"
Skyjacker Black MAX shocks are easy to install right at home by a seasoned DIYer. Everything need to get them bouncing on the road is included. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446. We have helpful customer service representatives by the phone seven days a week.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Black MAX 8500 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions on the warranty, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.