Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizers
- Improves steering performance
- Features Black Max shock(s)
- Make, model, and year specific valving provides better control
- Rapid dampening adapts to all terrain
- Designed for skyjacker lifts and OEM replacement
- Easy at home installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
If your vehicle has oversized wheels and tires you may experience bump steer and a whole host of other issues. Skyjacker found a solution to the problem with Skyjacker Black Max steering stabilizers. These stabilizers are designed for Skyjacker lifts and OEM replacement.
Skyjacker stabilizers reduce bump steer, vibration, and reduce arm fatigue by smoothing out your trucks handling. Upgrade your steering performance and replace your OEM stabilizer with one that features multi-stage valving and advanced foam-cell technology.
Step-up your steering game with a Skyjacker Black Max steering stabilizer. These stabilizers are available as a single or dual shock stabilizer kit.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker leaf springs are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Skyjacker Black Max steering stabilizers are designed to enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. We recommend having your alignment checked after installing any new suspension upgrades and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.