Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shock H7047
- Hydraulic action shock
- Feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving
- Constructed using a twin-tube design
- Features an over-sized piston head
- Equipped with a 14mm piston rod
- Comes with red polyurethane boot
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Thinking about lifting or leveling your truck? Maybe you just want to improve the ride quality of that SUV sitting in the driveway. Well, you're in luck because Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are the perfect answer for your ride, and they're not going to break the bank either.
Skyjacker 7000 shocks feature a hydraulic action which assists your springs or struts when encountering rough terrain or bouncing down the highway. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro shocks aren't pressurized like Nitro or M95 shocks, but they'll certainly get the job done, and keep you under budget too. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro 700 shocks also feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving, as well as twin tube construction with an over-size piston head.
All Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks come with the patented Skyjacker red boot, and are backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your new shocks are with you for the long haul.
So, stop messing around and get a set of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks, and get your truck off-road!
- 1961-1993 Dodge D/W Series Pickup Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1974-1993 Dodge Ramcharger Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1986-1989 Toyota 4Runner Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1991-1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1984-1985 Toyota Pickup Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
Give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446 with any questions.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.