Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks N8085
- Pressurized to 150 PSI
- Ideal for moderate to severe off-roading
- Features mulit-stage velocity sensitive valving which creates an immediate shock response
- Twin-tube design provides consistent performance
- Features over-sized piston head & 14mm piston rod
- Backed by lifetime warranty
If your weekends are usually filled with trucks and Jeeps playing in the mud and bouncing off rocks, then you've found the right page. Skyjacker knows off-roading, and Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks are necessary for any vehicle going off the beaten path.
Nitro 8000 shocks feature a nitrogen gas filled chamber that is pressurized to 150 PSI. Multi-stage velocity sensitive valving creates an immediate response, meaning a more comfortable and stable ride. Each Skyjacker shock features twin tube construction, along with an over-sized piston head with a 14mm piston rod. All Nitro 8000 shocks include the patented Skyjacker red boot, so everybody will know who you're rocking.
The wild world of rocks and mud is calling. Answer the call and be prepared with Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks.
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer Front | K1500, 4WD, Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban Front | 4WD, Lift: 4-6"
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Front | 4WD, Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Front | 4WD, w/ Ind. Front Susp., Lift: 4-6"
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban Front | 4WD, Lift: 4-6"
- 1992-1994 GMC Yukon Front | 4WD, Lift: 4-6"
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
Have questions? RealTruck has answers at 877-216-5446.