Smittybilt Hooped Nerf Bars C1498CC-SS
- Sold in pairs
- Wheel-to-wheel length
- Drop down step with welded steel step pad
- No brackets to bolt on, welded one-piece units with drilling required
- Choose between high-gloss black powdercoat and high polished stainless steel
Do you like tough looking trucks? Then you'll love what the Smittybilt Hooped Nerf Bars will do to your truck! With four step drop downs you won't have to worry about getting in your lifted truck. With amazing stability because it's made out of 3" main tube and cleated step plates.
Having a wheel-to-wheel design making the Smittbilt Hooped Nerf Bars look stunning, and because you can choose between high-gloss black powder coat finish and high polished 304 marine grade stainless steel there's no way it can't look good on your truck. This item has a drop down step with a welded steel step pad that is reinforced to prevent breakage and cracking.
All of the Smittybilt Hooped Nerf Bars are welded one-piece units with no assembly need and no brackets to bolt on for fast and easy installation, only drilling is required. If you have a body lift, this is the perfect item for you because you don't need to modify this item to install it. There's also an optional 6 step configuration you can get that allows bed access on long bed vehicle models.
The Smittybilt Hooped nerf bars by Smittybilt is an easy at home installation. Detailed instructions are included which are easy to follow along in case any minor drilling or cutting is required. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 5 Year Black
Smittybilt’s products are covered under the following limited warranties only. Note that the duration of the limited warranty differs according to the material and finish of the product purchased. Subject to the duration and conditions of the limited warranty stated below, Smittybilt warrants to the original retail purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. All other warranties and representations express or implied are hereby disclaimed, including fitness for merchantability and buyer’s intended use or purpose. All parts are sold “AS IS” except for the limited warranties granted herein. Buyer assumes all risks as to the selection, suitability and performance of all goods and products selected. This limited warranty does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road hazards, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or maintenance. Smittybilt is not responsible for items damaged during shipping. This warranty is not transferable from the original buyer. For the original Buyer to be eligible for the limited warranty coverage, the Buyer must provide proof of purchase. Smittybilt strongly recommends returning the warranty registration card. Customer’s remedy hereunder shall be limited only to repair or replacement (at Smittybilt’s option) of any defective part(s) returned to Smittybilt at customer’s expense. The determination of whether or not a returned part is defective or subject to coverage under the limited warranties stated herein shall be made at Smittybilt’s sole discretion.
1. Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Products -Smittybilt stainless steel products carry the foregoing limited repair or replacement warranty against workmanship and defects in the material so long as the original purchaser retains the original stainless steel parts.
2. Limited Five (5) Year / 50,000 Mile Pro-Rata Warranty (whichever occurs first) on Dual-Stage Powder Coating Products - Smittybilt dual-stage powder coated products carry the foregoing limited repair or replacement warranty for a period of (5) years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs first) from date of purchase against workmanship and defects in the material, provided that any claim submitted after (2.5) years from date of purchase shall, if accepted, be satisfied by Smittybilt offering customer a credit on the purchase of a replacement product equal to fifty percent (50%) of customer’s initial purchase price.