SnowBear Winter Wolf Snow Plow 324-116/SB-397-012
- Steel blade is 88" wide x 26" tall
- Uses 1000lb electric actuator with an internal clutch to raise or lower the blade
- Blade can be manually angled & locked in 5 positions
- Includes wireless remote to raise & lower the blade along with an additional in-cab toggle switch
- Includes custom vehicle mounting brackets
- Finished with a black powder coat finish\Includes mounting hardware
Snow plows that rely on a winch to lower & raise the blade often have issues with straps breaking, dropping the blade too quickly, or needing replacement after just a few seasons. The SnowBear WinterWolf snow plow eliminates these issues by using an electric screw type actuator with an internal clutch.
The SnowBear WinterWolf snow plows are designed with a steel blade that features a reversible steel scraper, ensuring a long lasting life. The SnowBear WinterWolf snow plow features a reinforced blade, adding extra strength and durability. This ingeniously designed snow plow offers a snow deflector that reduces the chances of your windshield getting sprayed, potentially increasing visibility. SnowBear provides both an in-cab toggle switch & a wireless remote control to control the vertical movement of the blade. The actuator provides smooth, steady rate raising or lowering your plow blade. The screw type action and internal clutch ensure long-lasting durability & performance. The 5 angling positions of this snow plow are manually set, giving you the option to move snow head on as well as to both sides.
Assembling your new plow will be pretty simple. No fancy tools required and all the hardware is included. SnowBear also includes custom mounting brackets that give you a 2 point mounting system to evenly distribute impact load. Order your SnowBear WinterWolf snow plow and send old man winter on a permanent vacation!
Order NotesPlease Note: This item ships truck freight. It does require 2 people to unload or you can add liftgate service.The additional fee for a liftgate is $85.00. Please plan accordingly for delivery.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2005-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, All Models Except Z71
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, All Models Except Z71
- 2005-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2005-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, All Models Except Z71
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, All Models Except Z71
- 2005-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2005-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Your new Winter Wolf plow from Snowbear is very simple and easy to assemble. The included custom mounting brackets ensure your plow is properly attached to your truck or SUV. For additional information or any questions, please don't hesitate to call us. Our customer service reps are here 7 days a week and ready to help you.
1 Year Warranty
Each Winter Wolf comes with a one year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.