SnowSport LT Snow Plow 80664
- Aluminum plow blade is light enough for anyone to lift
- Lightweight aluminum construction is easy on your vehicle
- No electrics to short out or hydraulics to leak
- 1" thick rubber cutting edge will not tear up your grass
- Can be assembled in less than an hour
- Available with or without a 2" front mount hitch
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
The SnowSport LT utility snow plow offers home owners an easy snow removal solution. It works on virtually any Jeep, SUV, or pickup truck. Snow plowing has never been easier, say good bye to your snow blower or plow contractor. These Snowsport LT home plows always come in handy and are the ideal plow for your driveway.
The LT plow kit comes complete with an aluminum blade, push frame, and a 2" front receiver mount. This snowplow is very easy to operate and install. The plow has a turf friendly heavy-duty rubber cutting edge. It works great on cement, black top, gravel and won't damage grass surfaces.
SnowSport LT snowplows have a clean, simple design that makes snow plowing easy and affordable. A heavy duty steel push frame allows the blade to use gravity to follow the contours of your driveway. The forward motion of your vehicle locks the plow into action and creates a squeegee effect that no other plow can replicate. The lightweight anodized aluminum blade will not rust or corrode and since there is no wiring or lever controls, there is nothing to clutter the interior of your cab. Plus it is simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle.
Turn your winter snow clearing chores into a fun time and get yourself a SnowSport LT snow plow!
|PLOW MODELS||180 Utility Plow||LT Utility Plow||HD Utility Plow|
|Blade Width||6'10" (82")||6'10" (82")||7' (84") / 8' (96")|
|Blade Weight||105 lbs||105 lbs||114 lbs / 129 lbs|
|Push Frame Size||23" Wide x 18" High||31" Wide x 18" High||31" Wide x 23" High|
|Cutting Edge Material||1" Thick Rubber||1" Thick Rubber||1" Thick Rubber|
|Attachment System||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch|
|Angling System||Fixed to Center||Fixed to Center||3 Position Manual Angling Blade|
|Wings (Box Ends)||No||No||Yes|
|Pre-Assembled||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour|
|Finish||Anodized Aluminum||Anodized Aluminum||Anodized Aluminum|
|Storage||Storage System Not Included||Storage System Not Included||Storage System Not Included|
|Warranty||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components|
Order NotesThe SnowSport LT requires 8"-16" of clearance from the bottom of your receiver hitch to the ground for optimal performance.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2017 Buick Enclave
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 2002-2017 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1992-2005 Chevy Blazer
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 2015-2018 Chevy Colorado
- 2010-2017 Chevy Equinox
- 1996-2014 Chevy Express Van
- 1994-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 1992-2017 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-2017 Chevy Tahoe
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2009-2017 Chevy Traverse
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen
- 1998-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 1998-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2017 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1991-2014 Ford E-Series
- 2011-2017 Ford Edge
- 2005-2018 Ford Escape
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- 1997-2017 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1992-2003 Ford F150
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body
- 2005-2019 Ford F150
- 1992-2007 Ford F250
- 2011-2018 Ford F250
- 1992-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2019 Ford Raptor
- 2009-2017 GMC Acadia
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2018 GMC Canyon
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy
- 1992-2001 GMC Jimmy
- 1996-2014 GMC Savana Van
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 2500
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 2010-2017 GMC Terrain
- 1992-2017 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2017 GMC Yukon XL
- 2003-2017 Honda Pilot
- 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline
- (2017) Honda Ridgeline
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3
- 2007-2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 2002-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2007-2017 Lincoln Navigator
- 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute
- 2008-2010 Mazda Tribute
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner
- 2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
- 2008-2009 Mitsubishi Raider
- 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier
- 2005-2017 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2004-2018 Nissan Titan
- 2005-2012 Nissan Xterra
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator
- 2007-2018 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2001-2015 Toyota Sequoia
- 2001-2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2018 Toyota Tundra
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the SnowSport Install to my vehicle? The SnowSport utility snow plow attaches to a 2" front or rear receiver hitch. The push frame for the plow just hooks up like a ball mount. Note the hitch needs to be from 9" to 16" off the ground for ideal operation.
- Is a front or rear 2" x 2" receiver hitch needed? Yes: If you don't already have a 2" hitch, A SnowSport brand 2" front hitch can be included with your order. Note: for Jeep & Ford F250+ SuperDuty applications, if you want to use a front mount - the SnowSport brand is required. For 2" rear receiver hitches, any 2" receiver hitch will work provided it is between 9" to 16" off of the ground.
- How difficult is it to assemble and install the snowSport snow plow? The SnowSport blade and push frame are easy to assemble. Plan about 30-45 minutes depending on your mechanical skill.
- How difficult is it to install a front receiver hitch mount? The front end hitches are designed to bolt in place on most models - occasionally, certain models my require drilling. The instructions are clear cut. The front receiver hitch is mounted to the vehicle and the push frame is plugged into the front receiver hitch. The plow simply hangs on the push frame.
- Can I install the SnowSport plow myself? Yes: The instructions are clear cut. If you do need assistance, call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Our customers overwhelmingly say "it was simple and easy to install". The front hitch varies from vehicle to vehicle.
- How is the SnowSport plow shipped? It is shipped via UPS/ Fed Ex ground. The blade is in one box, the push frame is in one box, and the angling interceptor is in another box. We select the best shipper possible depending on where you live.
- How easy is the SnowSport plow to hook-up or un-hook between jobs? It's very easy. Just insert the push frame into the front receiver hitch and secure with pin. Then hang the blade one end at a time onto the push frame (can be done in less than a minute). Unhooking is just a easy. You can also leave the blade in the transport position on the push frame all winter long.
- How do you switch from transporting to plowing or from plowing to transporting? The operator must manually unhook the plow and lower it for plowing. For transporting simply lift the blade, one side at a time, onto the push frame. You can also leave the blade in the transport position on the push frame all winter long.
- How can the SnowSport plow operate without hydraulics? The blade is secured by the push frame. As you push the snow, the blade travels up and down as needed by gravity pushing the snow with the rubber cutting edge and aluminum blade. The rubber cutting edge is designed to cut through the snow but pass over the harder ground surfaces below and be gentle on grass. When you back up, the blade automatically lays back, skimming over the surface. Then you drive forward and the blade re-engages for plowing.
- How well does the rubber cutting edge hold up? The rubber cutting edge is 1" thick 6" tall - made of a hard rubber compound. This has been tested and proven to provide years of service. It can be replaced relatively inexpensively.
- What is the warranty? The plow has a 3-year limited warranty. See the owners manual for details.
- Can I move the SnowSport from one vehicle to another? Yes, the plow can be easily transferred to another vehicle, all you need is a front or rear receiver hitch installed on that vehicle.
- How do I know if the Snowsport plow will work for my vehicle? The SnowSport plow will work on virtually any compact or full size SUV or pickup. All you need is a front or rear 2" receiver hitch. Please note we recommend for the front hitch you use the SnowSport brand. If a front hitch is not available in the SnowSport brand, you can use a rear 2" hitch or have a hitch shop build you one. The 2" hitch just needs to be between 9" to 16" off the ground.
- How much does the plow weigh? The aluminum blade is about 100 lbs. The push frame is about 65lbs and the interceptor is 20lbs.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: ACI-80664 Posted on
|I couldn’t be more pleased with this snow plow! Easy to install and easy to move up and down. It’s very lightweight yet plows through snow very easily!|
1 Year Warranty on Plow/3 Year Warranty on Rubber Blade Portion
Agri-Cover, Inc. extends the following limited warranty on its SNOWSPORT Plow to the original retail purchaser: Agri-Cover, Inc. warrants its SNOWSPORT Plow to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year and the rubber cutting edge for 3 years from date of purchase. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE SNOWSPORT PERSONAL UTILITY PLOW IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Agri-Cover’s sole obligation under this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at its option, of defective parts only. No labor or service allowance is given or implied. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGRI-COVER, INC. BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusions of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. To obtain part replacements under this warranty, contact the Customer Service Department of Agri-Cover, Inc. at the address shown below. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) required for warranty to be effective. This warranty does not cover any failure due to abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper assembly or installation, or improper maintenance.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Customer Service Dept.
Hwy. 281 N., PO Box 508
Jamestown, ND 58402
The SnowSport LT plow can be assembled in about an hour. No special tools, cutting, or drilling is required. For installation questions or for additional information, please call us. Note: 2" front or receiver receiver hitch requires additional installation time.
|SnowSport 80815 Installation Instructions|