SOTA Offroad Novakane Aluminum Wheel 561DM-20986+00
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Killer modern design
- Comes in 17" to 22" diameter sizes
- Available in a death metal finish
Don't leave your truck looking sick after lifting it, add SOTA Offroad Novakane wheels! CNC machined, the Novakane wheels are high-quality, low-weight aluminum wheels and are sure to make your truck king of the parking lot!
SOTA Offroad has given the Novakane wheels a sleek, modern design in either their exclusive Death Metal or matte Stealth Black finish. SOTA Offroad offers the Novakane wheels in sizes ranging from 17" to 22" with enough backspacing and offset options to fit any set-up you might have. SOTA backs their aluminum wheels like the Novakane series with a lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on the finish so you can be confident that you won't have to worry about the wheels falling off!
Novakane series aluminum wheels are made using their proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process, just like every SOTA Offroad wheel. SOTA Offroad's ground-breaking innovations give these wheels a true three-dimensional look that is going to get you noticed. SOTA Offroad wheels are engineered to have the longest and straightest rim lip possible, and no matter what style of wheel you choose, they will work with TPMS sensors.
Take away the pain of a truck stuck with factory rims and get a set of SOTA Offroad Novakane wheels for your ride!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Llug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Limited Lifetime Warranty
SOTA Offroad wheels come backed by lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on all painted finishes such as Death Metal Black and Stealth Black. SOTA also offers a 30 day warranty on the concentricity of all wheels as well.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from SOTA Offroad. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.