Southern Truck Wheel Spacers 95002
- Constructed from high quality steel
- Powdercoat finish
- Vehicle specific fitment
- Sold in pairs
- Quick and easy installation
Give your truck a new aggressive look when you install Southern Truck wheel spacers. These spacers are constructed from high quality material and powdercoated to keep them from rusting. Depending on your vehicle, Southern Truck spacers are available in .25" 1.5" and 2" widths.
Southern Truck wheel spacers are made to fit around your specific bolt pattern. Installation is quick and easy. Wheel spacers are the perfect solution to give your truck negative offset without having to change your wheels.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Installing a set of Southern Truck wheel spacers is quick and easy. Just grab a few tools and follow the installation instructions and you will have these spacers installed in no time.
|Southern Truck 95002 Installation Instructions|