Sportz Truck Tent 57011
- Floor is sewn for protection against the elements and water
- Interior has more than 5'6" of headroom
- Has two large side vents and windows for excellent ventilation
- Rear access door allows for easy to cab of pickup
- Include full rainfly
- Includes 4' x 4' shade awaning
- Interior pocket
- Includes carrying bag
Enjoy your next vacation, road trip or camping adventure with a Sportz truck tent. A tent for your pickup truck can always come in handy. How many times have you been at a camp site and you get the tent up, place all your gear inside, spread out your sleeping bag for a good night's sleep; only to find out there is a rock under the middle of your back? With the Sportz Truck Tent III you will never run into this issue again.
This tent goes right in the back of your truck bed, eliminating uneven sleeping spots and getting you off the ground. Who wants to pop their tent on the ground where the creepy crawlers sleep? Some great things about the Sportz Truck Tent is that it is fully enclosed providing a clean and dry campsite in the back of your truck bed. Also included is a 4' canopy that extends off the end of the truck tent, allowing you shade from the hot sun, or shelter from the cold. The Truck Tent is available for most pickups and installs in less than 10 minutes!
After a good night's sleep, it folds up into a small carrying bag that fits conveniently behind your seat. The Sportz Truck Tent is the number one truck tent in North America!
- 1973-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1987-1999 Dodge Dakota 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1975-2003 Ford F150 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2005-2017 Ford F150 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-2016 Ford F250 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-1997 Ford F350 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1999-2016 Ford F350 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2009 Nissan Titan 8'3" Bed, 8'3" Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2000-2017 Toyota Tundra 8' Bed, 8' Bed
How easy is it to set up a Sportz tent?
Sportz tents are as easy to set up as a normal camping tent. They come complete with assembly instructions and color coded poles for easy assembly. The first set up will take you 15 to 20 minutes (25 for the guys who don’t read instructions), after that it should take 10 minutes.
Can one person set up a Sportz tent?
One person is able to set up a Sportz tent; however we do recommend you set it up with a buddy the first set up.
How can I make sure that my tent is the most water resistant it can be?
Sportz tents do have a water resistant coating on them. The coating may wear down over time therefore you may want to spray a water repellent coating on to the tent and rain fly after a few years of use. We recommend using McNett Thunder Shield silicon water repellent. You can use a footprint to help protect the tent’s floor. The footprint should be a few inches smaller than your tent’s floor so it does trap water between the footprint and the floor. For extra water protection, full-length rain flies are available as an accessory for Sportz SUV Tents.
Do I need to use a seam sealer on my Sportz tent?
Yes, while the Sportz tents’ rain flies are seam sealed, the tents seams themselves are not seam sealed. We highly recommend you seam seal the seams before using the tent as water may penetrate the needle holes in the fabric. Water coming through the needle holes along the seams is common with tents and is not a manufacturer’s defect.
Is there a warranty? What is your return policy?
There is a one-year manufacturer defect warranty.
How do I know what model of tent to order for my truck?
Measure your truck bed from the back of the truck cab to where the tailgate begins. DO NOT INCLUDE THE TAILGATE IN THE MEASUREMENTS. Cross reference with the sizing chart available in the product menu.
Do the Sportz Truck Tents fit a Honda Ridgeline or the Ford Flare side?
Unfortunately the Sportz Truck Tents do not currently fit a Ridgeline or Ford Flare side trucks.
Can I drive with the tent set up in the truck?
NO, it may cause personal injury or damage to yourself and your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fit with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, we recommend placing the tent over the whole toolbox to minimize the amount of rain that can enter between the toolbox and the tent. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3” tall. Any other railings would have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I reach into my tent from the slider window in my truck?
This is not possible, but the Sportz Truck Tent III does have a sleeve for cords to go from inside the tent to inside the cab of the truck.
Sportz truck tents are quick and easy to install. Color coded pole and sleeve systems makes installation a snap. Each order includes everything you'll need to setup the tent along with instructions. If you have any questions, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.
|Sportz Tents 57011 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Related Articles (1)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|3 Customer Reviews|
|This Truck bed tent is really well designed and mfg'ed, they thought of everything! The instruction were easy to follow, it's a great product, and looks great when it's installed too. As soon as it arrived I installed it in the driveway at the house. Everyone that went by thought it was really a cool idea, could not beleive how big it was and how good it looked. There is a lot of room in the Sierra long bed version, it has a full tent floor that should keep everything dry. I also have a rubber truck bed cover that made it pretty comfortable but I'll be looking for a inflatable mattress to add some real sleeping comfort. Although I think the rain fly takes away from the overall look, it completely covers the tent and would add a significant amount of protection from any kind of precipitation. I'm really looking forward to my next camping trip in my truck!|
|This is a great tent, to use in the bed of a Truck. Very easy to set up, fits like a glove. You can even take it off and set it on the ground to take it down, or set it up. Great deal!|