Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights
- Features the popular black halo projector style
- Gives you a sweet custom look
- CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
- Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
- Available with CCFL halos which deliver a consistent, solid ring
- Sold in pairs
Swap your boring factory head lights for Spyder black halo projector headlights. Adding a set of these aftermarket headlights is a great way to add style, safety, and improve the value of your car or truck. Halo projector headlights from Spyder will give your truck a completely new look!
Spyder projector headlights will give you increased visibility which translates into better safety for you & your family. Take advantage of the popular halo style Spyder gives these lights and you can be sure your truck will get you noticed when you're out on the town! These black halo projector headlights are show quality and meet or exceed NHSTA safety standards.
Spyder has designed their halo projector head lights to be installed easily without any drilling or complicated wiring, they simply bolt into the factory holes and plug into your existing lighting system. Spyder also gives you the choice of LED or CCFL halos for may applications. LED halos will highlight the individual LEDs whereas the CCFL halos will have a more consistent, solid lighted ring. All lights have been tested and either meet or exceed quality standards for original equipment manufacturers.
Brighten even the darkest night with new Spyder black halo projector headlights, the quality won't disappoint and your friends will be envious of your truck's new look!
https://youtu.be/gQbJZP_FLTIView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: SPR-5071729 Posted on
|Looks great on my Black 2015 F 250. Only wished I would have known the headlights were an incandescent color rather than matching the bright white LED accessory lights. Once installed Real Truck would not allow a return. Catalog description didn't mention that the units had this feature. However, they do look and perform perfectly.|
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
All Spyder headlights are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.