Spyder Euro Tail Lights 5001405
- SAE & DOT approved for quality
- New tail lights will improve your illumination
- Increases your visibility to others
- Designed to be a direct replacement for OE lights
- Simple plug-n-play installation
- Available in black, chrome, or smoke
- Sold as a pair
Spyder Euro tail lights are made to add a custom look and their increased brightness allows other drivers to see you more clearly, adding to your safety on the road. These tail lights feature unique Altezza styling and make a great addition to any car or truck.
Replacement tail lights from Spyder are all manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications and they are extensively tested against rain, humidity, shock, and vibration to ensure performance & durability. Spyder's high quality standard has made these tail lights SAE & DOT approved.
These Euro style tail lights come in black, chrome, smoke, or red finishes. You can choose whatever color suits your vehicle best. Installation won't be a problem since they are designed as direct factory replacements - just plug in and go.
No need to waste any more time. Upgrade your vehicle's safety and style with a set of your own Spyder Euro tail lights today!
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- (2000) Chevy Tahoe Limited
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-2000 GMC Yukon
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.