Spyder Universal Fog Lights 5031990
- Durable, heavy duty construction
- Powerful, bright halogen bulbs are brighter than factory bulbs
- Available with either a rectangular or round design
- Choose from 4.5" or 6.5" sizes
- Sold in pairs
Spyder manufactures many styles of high quality lights both for on and off road use. So it's no surprise that they manufacture some of the best fog lights. If you live in a rural area or you just have a hard time seeing through the dark night, you'll want to check out these Spyder Halogen fog lights.
Each light kit includes two lamps, bulbs, wiring harness, and a switch. Most kits also include stone shields or guards for increased durability. By using a thick gauge glass lens coupled with a heavy duty ABS composite shell, these fog light kits were made to last and will stand the test of time. They are shipped with everything needed for fast and easy mounting.
Night driving can be risky business for some people and that risk is increased if you are in a rural area. Rural areas are dimly lit with horrible visibility. Add a thick layer of fog, and driving becomes even more risky. So why risk the safety of you and your passengers when you can throw some light on the situation? These Spyder Halogen fog lights enhance your visibility, keeping you trekking down the road safely.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||1.5|
|Ease of Installation||2.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: SPR-5031990 Posted on
|after the lights were installed I drove about a mile lost one guard. Thanks to Realtruck they are trying to help me get another guard,you need to make a better way to attach guards yourself.|
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
Stainless Steel Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Spyder Auto offers the original purchaser a limited lifetime warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
Black Powder Coat Warranty
• Spyder Auto offers the original purchaser a 3 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship on all powder coat finishes from the original date of purchase.
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.