Spyder LED Fog Lights 5081063
- Provides increased visibility in fog, snow, or other adverse conditions
- Utilizes the latest LED technology
- Extremely low power consumption compared to factory halogen lighting
- Available with clear or smoked lenses
- Easy to install using your factory mounting locations
- Simple plug-n-play wiring
- Sold in pairs
Driving in adverse weather or at night can create challenges. Upgrading or replacing your factory fog lights will give you that extra advantage if you should ever find yourself facing these challenges. Spyder LED replacement fog lights are direct replacements for factory fog lights and are available for a wide variety of cars, trucks, & SUVs.
These LED lights from Spyder are designed to give you an upgraded look using the latest technology, while mounting in exactly the same location of your OEM lights. All of their LED light products are made to meet or exceed the standards set for OEM fog lights. This means your new LED fog lights will outperform and outlast the factory halogen lighting.
Installation is kept simple and easy since these lights are meant to install using your vehicle's factory fog light location. You have your choice of lens color, including smoke. Upgrading or adding fog lights is always a good idea. Spyder LED replacement fog lights will add style and safety to anything you drive. Choose to improve your safety and enhance your ride. Get a set coming your way today!
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.