Spyder LED Tail Lights 5081773
- Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle
- Spyder Auto tail lights are DOT and SAE approved
- Easy plug-n-play installation takes less than 30 minutes in most cases
- Created using the latest CAD/CAM equipment
- OEM style weather-tight connections
- LED‘s light-up faster and emit minimal heat
Want to find an easy way to customize the look of your car or truck? Or are you looking to make driving safer? Upgrading your tail lights not only adds style to your car, truck, or SUV, but you also gain added safety and visibility. Spyder LED tail lights are a cool way to add style & safety to your truck or car.
Spyder tail lights offer a simple plug-n-play installation that takes just minutes. These high quality tail lights are made from only the best components and are very durable and scratch resistant. All Spyder tail lights are SAE and DOT approved, meaning they meet or exceed the standards set for original equipment manufacturers.
Let your car or truck off the chain and add a set of Spyder LED tail lights! Available in several color choices to best enhance the look of any show piece or everyday driver.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2009 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2010) Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Dual Reverse Socket 921 Bulb
- 2011-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2009 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2010) Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Dual Reverse Socket 921 Bulb
- 2011-2013 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2009 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2010) Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Dual Reverse Socket 921 Bulb
- 2011-2013 Chevy Silverado 3500
All Spyder lighting products are designed to make the installation process simple and easy. All mounting hardware and wiring comes included and there are no special tools required. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, you can always give our customer service department a call. They are available seven days a week for your convenience.
1 Year Warranty
• Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of one year following the original purchase date.
• Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer’s specifications.
Stainless Steel Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Spyder Auto offers the original purchaser a limited lifetime warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
Black Powder Coat Warranty
• Spyder Auto offers the original purchaser a 3 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship on all powder coat finishes from the original date of purchase.